Meeting on the Disco Pang Pang🎉

Heyy,How are you doing? I Hope that you're doing Absolutly Amazing (^_^)

This Chapter was Requested by @Cat_At0mic

So,I want to Say Thank you for Requesting this Chapter,I Appreciate it :)

And If you don't Know,The Disco Pang Pang is a Ride in a Amusement Park in Korea,Its a Big Circle that Spins around and Bounces up and down.You can only Sit on the Edge of the Circle and Hold on to the Railings at the Side.

In this Chapter you'll be Meeting the Members on this Ride and They Help you to Stay Still atleast a Little and not be Exposed due to the Fact that you're wearing a Skirt.You can of Course be Wearing Shorts Underneath,But it would Probably Still be Embarrassing anyways.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------

Heeseung🎊

- After you Decided to Celebrate a Sucess that your Friend had with them,You and Them went to an Amusement Park to Try out one of the Most Popular Rides there,The Disco Pang Pang.

- You were Slightly Worried about Actually Going on the Ride,Especially Since you Decided to Wear a Skirt After Forgetting about the Ride,And that did not Change when your Friend Asked you to go on it Alone First,They were even more Scared of the Ride and Wanted you to Try it out First.

- But wanting to be Brave for your Friend,You went onto the Ride with Blanket Wrapped Around your Waist for Protection.You Sat down on the Seat and Looked Around Carefully,Analyzing the Rest of the People that made the Same Decision as you.One Person Immediately Stuck out to you,It was Tall Boy with Fluffy Dark Hair and Beautiful Eyes,He was Quite Literally Beautiful.

- He Sat Down Right Next to you,Making you Blush a Little.You didnt Think this was Gonna Happen,And it Sure was Confusing,But Sitting Next to the Boy Made You Feel Both Comfortable and Nervous at the Same Time.

- You Felt Like You were being Totally Weird when Staring at the Boy,Who After Some Time Looked Right at you,Making You Turn away and Look into a Diffrent Direction.

- "Hey."Hearing the Gentle Tone in the Boy's Voice,You Turned Back Around,The Boy Already Sat in the Postition He'd Try to Stay in for the Ride,But He Smiled at you Anyways.You Smiled Back quite Shyly "Hi."Your Eyes met His,Accidently Telling him with the Look in your Eyes how Nervous you Truly were.

- His Brows Slowly Lifted up as He Noticed Your Nervousness,But Instead of Questioning you about it,He Kept the Topic of your Conversation away from it for now."I'm Heeseung,And You?"He Asked,Making you Slowly but Surely Focus on the Conversation Instead of the Ride that was about to Start,Without you Actually Noticing.

- You did However Notice when Suddenly,The Ride Started to Move Around,Starting with Just a Couple Gentle Bounces.Instantly,A Gasp Escaped your Lips,Not Just Because of the Suprise but also Because you Immediately Could Feel the Blanket Unwrapping.You were Trying your Best to Hold Yourself in Place,But also Keep the Blanket Wrapped around your Waist,But it wasnt this Easy and didnt Get any Easier when the Ride's Movements Started to be Harsher.

- Embarrassment was Strong when the Blanket Fully Left you Behind and Exposed your Skirt that would Embarrass you even more,If it wasnt for Someone's Quick Thinking.Your Eyes Looked a the Hand that had Landed on Top of your Skirt,Holding it Down in the Most Polite way Possible.

- It was Heeseung.He did his Best to Hold your Skirt in Place while also not Looking at it,Just in Case that you were in Any Way Exposed.You Felt Grateful for Heeseung's Help and Tried Telling Him,Which was Quite Hard due to the Screaming of All the Other People on the Ride,So to make it Easier,You Leaned Closer to Heeseung to Tell him.