Still,For the Thrill of it🌷.Jk

Hellooo,How are You doing? I Hope that You are doing Amazing :)

So this is the Second Chapter to a Another Chapter i have done before,It was one of the Halloween Chapters,And I thought that a Second Chapter could be Fun so here it is.

There might be a Some Mentions Stronger Languange in this Chapter so If you're not Comfortable with that then dont Push Yourself to read it and make Sure that You're Comfy.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy (^_^)

---------------------------------------------------------------

There it was,the Afternoon painted beautifully by the Golden and Pinkish Light of the Setting Sun.The Weather was Warm Yet every once in a While a Soft and Oh so Refreshing Breeze would Sneak through the Warmth of the Summer.It was a Time that for Some of the Citizens of the Larger City would be Relaxing after a Longer Day at Work,So it was too for the Girl who just Arrived at a Smaller Suburban-Like House after Working at a Cute Coffee nearby.

Just as She Carefully pushed the Front door of the House open,the delicious Smell of Sweet Baked Goods that have Only recently been Taken out of the Oven together with the Soft Voice of an Elderly Lady Greeted the Girl Gently.

With her Arms spread wide open and the Kindest Smile on her Face,the Lady walked into the Direction of the Girl who was still busy with Taking her Shoes off and Carefully wrapped her Arms around her Body "Y/n...my dear Y/n...how was Work?...Here,I made Some Cookies and Your Favourite Cake."Unintentionally but also only Slightly,the Lady overwhelmed the Girl that was Desperate to Sit down on the Comfortable Couch and Relax.

"Oh,Susan...Work was Good...There was a Suprising amount of Nice Customers...so that was Definitly Nice."As She listend to Y/n's Words with so much Attention,Susan took Notice of the Girl's need for Comfort quite quickly and Lead her to the Couch that She's been Looking for the Entire Time.

Y/n Sat down Right next to the Lady that may or may not have an Obsession with Blouses that had rather Funky Patterns,and Admired her kind and relaxed Attitude as She Carefully poured Water into an Empty Glass and Placed it Infront of Y/n.

"So,Tell me about Your Day...was it Busy?"After Spending the Day at Home Baking,Susan was rather Curious about Y/n's Day that was usually filled with meeting new People thanks to her Job,However,Y/n herself was more Excited about a Different Topic and After Answering quickly with a "Yea...Kind off."She switched the Topic to Mention what got her Excited.

"But,you know...that Guy...I Told you about...Asked me if we wanted to meet up Later."To a Certain degree the Lady seemed to Understand the Excitement of the Girl "Oh...that's Good...but...Aren't You...Still in a Relationship...with that...Ja-...You know?"But a Bit of Worry seems to Grab her Attention when She Realized the rather Complicated Relationship Status of the Girl next to her who frowned a Little as the Name of the Boy she once had so much Trust in was Almost Said.

As a Set of Flashbacks of the Night she ran away from the Boy that still carried the Title of 'Her Boyfriend' Got her Attention,Susan stared at the Girl with the hint of worry that convinced her to mention the Boy in the first place and reached out to grab her Hand Gently "I'm Sorry...I didnt mean to Upset You."She said in a Calm Voice but also with an Unsure Look on her Face.Y/n however shook her Head and reassured the Lady with a Kind Tone "It's Okay...I know that...He's Still my Boyfriend...I am still a Little too Scared to Talk to him."She sighed quietly before looking at Susan.

"But...Besides...I'm not meeting up with this Guy to Go on a Date...He Just Seems to have Similiar Interests as me...and I thought that we could maybe be Friends."Relieved by the Words of the Girl,Susan quickly became Curious again and Asked "Right...So...what was that Guy's Name again?"