Alternate Universes pt.2 /Hyung Line/

Heyy,I hope you're having a Great Day (^~^)

This Chapter is Similiar to the other Alternate Universe Chapter but it is also Diffrent,This has a bit of a Darker Theme.

The Members are all gonna be Superhuman/Made up Creatures that Look Like Humans though.I did try to make the Creatures/Superhuman Powers up Myself but i might take Inspiration from Already Existing Characters.

I will Describe the Powers a bit so you have an Idea about them.

Anyways,I hope you can Enjoy :)

----------------------------------

Heeseung ~ The Emperor of Calamity

        'The Emperor of Calamity: A Boy who was once given the Great Power of Destruction.His Powers have yet to be Controlled,The Inability to Control his Powers often Cause Great Events of Massive Destruction to Occur.As of now,No One Knows the Identity of the Emperor.'

- It is a Cold and Rainy Evening.You're on your Way Home after a Long and Stressful Day of College.The cool Raindrops fall onto your soft Skin and slowly Soak your Clothes,

- A Loud Alarm suddenly went of in the Entire City,Giving the Citizens a Heads up about the Upcoming Calamity.You look up with Distress,Red Lights are Blinking everywhere and Fill the Streets with its Intense Light.

- People are Rushing to Safety,Trying to find a Place that they could take Shelter in.After some Time in which you were Frozen up in Fear,You Finally start Running too.The Attempt to Find Shelter Fails Miserably,You end up in a Abandoned Store that doesnt really give you Safety but Atleast you're not Outside.

- Then the Disaster hit.You Couldnt Process what was Happening,A Sudden Shockwave strolled through the Area and the Store that you're hiding in.

- When Everything Seemed to have calmed down you come out of Hiding.Carefully you Sneak out of the Store and onto the Street,Scaning every Centimeter of it.The Darkness of the Evening does not Help with making you See whats going on Infront of you,Only a few Streetlights in the Distance light up the Otherwise Dark Streets.

- "W-Who are you?"a Shy Voice asks and you look around to Find whoever is the Owner of the Voice.You stop and stare when your Eyes land on a Boy with Fluffy Dark Hair,The Male Figure is Hidden in the Darkness of the Shadows.

- Both of you Stare at Each Other,You basically have a Staring Contest.Slowly you Approach the Boy and Analyze his Face that has a few Scratches on it."I'm Y/n...i dont mean any Harm,I Swear."You Raise your Hands to Show that the Words you Said arent just a Bluff.The Boy Carefully Scans your Features,Little by Little the Boy Approaches you with a Fearful Expression on his Beautiful Face.

- "Y/n...what are you doing here...why are you this Close to me?"He asks hesitantly,You just Simply Stare in Confusion and Answer with "I...Didnt mean to get this Close to be Honest,I didnt See you at First...also...you just came Closer."Taken back by what you Said the Boy Stumbles Backwards.Even though it may Seem Harsh you take the Chance to Finally ask a Question back "Since you asked,Who are you?"To which the Boy Shyly Answers with "My Name is...Heeseung."

- That was the Evening you met the Emperor of Calamity without even Realizing,But what would soon happen was Enough to make you be hit by the Realisation.

- He Often would Appear and Unwillingly cause a Disaster to Happen,He was Shaken up by it,Terrified.When you Arrived and Embraced him,That Changed.The Feeling of Safety and Comfort that you were able to Finally Give him Seemed to Work Wonders,Soon the Boy would be Calm Enough to Learn about his Powers and Teach Himself to Control them.