Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀

Helloooo,How are you? I Hope that you are doing Amazing :)

This is Another Yandere Chapter,So there will be Mentions of Blood,Violence,Kidnapping,Killing and Strong Language,If you are not Comfortable with these Topics,Then Please do not Push yourself to Read this Chapter and make Sure that you are Comfy.Your Well Being is more Important.

So,The Context for this Chapter is: You tell Them that you're Inlove with them.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (^_^)

----------------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- The Sky Carried a Beautiful Dark Shade of Blue.As There were Barely any Clouds Visible on this very Evening,The Stars were Allowed to Shine Brightly and Sparkle Like a Dozen Small Diamonds that Reflected in your Eyes that Watched them Carefully.You were Lost in Thought,Sitting Comfortably in a Chair by the Window.It was Warm,Cozy and Wonderfully Comfortable,After being Stuck in an Abandoned Hotel Room that was Anything but that,You Seemed to Enjoy and Appreciate the Feeling within the New Place that Heeseung has Brought you to alot more.

- Besides the Obvious,Another Reason you Felt so much more Comfortable was the Suprising Change in Heeseung's Behaviour.While he behaved in a Way that you could Describe as Controlling,Cold yet Clingy and Affectionate,Terrifying and Oddly Sweet,When Staying Inside of the Hotel,He Appeared much more Relaxed,Gentle and Careful,Now that you were Staying in this Suburban House.

- It was Disturbingly Sweet.You were Slowly but Surely Lured into Falling Inlove with the Yandere,Accepting his Twisted Ways of Showing Affection but not Fully Accepting the Idea of Actually being Inlove with him.You might've already been Caught up in your Feelings for the Young Man,But that did not Stop you from Feeling Unsure,After all,You had Feelings for Heeseung,A Boy who Killed People due to being Extremly Obsessed with you.

- You Wondered,What did it Mean if you fell Inlove with a Person Like this?

- It was Possible that Heeseung had a Feeling about you being Unsure but Inlove,He Appeared Curious and Inspected your Behaviour alot more than before,Then would Often Smile with Satisfaction.But even if he had a Feeling about this,He Couldnt be Sure until you directly told him,And Eventually,You did.

- As you Admired the Sparkling Stars at the Nightsky,You Thought about all of this,Getting Lost in all of these Thoughts.However,You were Pulled out of these Thoughts when an Arm Gently wrapped around your Body."What are you thinking about,Beautiful?"Carefully,Heeseung Snuggled up on you and Made Himself Comfortable on the Chair that you Originally Sat on,Even if that Meant that he had to Force you to get up from it,Just to Sit down on his Lap a Little Later.

- "Just...Things."You Answered Cautiously,Not Feeling Fully Sure about the Idea of Confessing to Heeseung.Easily did Heeseung Catch on to your Caution,He Frowned Slightly "Oh,What Kind off Things?"He Contuined to Question Stubbornly.Noticing that he wouldnt Allow you to make up Excuses,And That You'd Probably always feel Unsure about Confessing to him,You Decided Quickly to Just Tell him in that Very Moment.

- "Heeseung,Can i tell you something?"Feeling Curious about what you could want to Tell Him,Heeseung Answered Quickly with a Gentle Nod."I...I Love You."You Felt when Heeseung Turned his Head up Slightly to Directly Stare at you,A Couple of Seconds would go by in Which Neither Heeseung nor you Really Said Anything to Each Other.It Seemed that Heeseung Took Some Time to Process what you've told him,After All,It was what he wanted you to Say for So Long.

- His Lips Gently Pushed against your Cheeks,As He Chose to Softly Talk to you "I'm Glad that you Finally Accepted the Feelings you have for me.You Couldnt Help but Blush a Little as he Placed his Head back on your Shoulder,Resting it there and Allowing his Hair to Tickle your Cheek."I Love You too."He Said Quietly,Before Showering your Neck and Cheeks in Kisses.