Enhypen as Yanderes 2.2💮

Helloo,How are you? I Hope you're doing Amazing (°~°)

In this Chapter will be Mentions of Violence,Blood,Kidnapping,Killing and Strong Language,So if you are not Comfortable with these Topics,Don't Push yourself to Read the Chapter and Make Sure to be Comfy.

There will be Chapters in this Series that are Like the Ones from the First Yandere Series,But I will also Add a Couple more that werent in the Original One,But This Chapter is Like one from the Original Series.

So,The Context for this Chapter is: They Catch you doing Something that they didnt Allow you to do.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (╹◡╹)

----------------------------------------------------

Heeseung ~ Training Yandere Type

- It Hasnt been that Long Since Heeseung Kidnapped you.It was Only a Couple Days ago,So He has been very Cautious with you and the Things He Allows you to do,And He did Allow you a Couple Things,But One Thing that he was Strictly Against was: You Leaving the Hotel Room that He has Put you in.

- The Hotel is Pretty Big,If you Left your Room while He wasnt in it,You could Easily get away and He'd have a Hard Time Finding you.So to Prevent that from Happening,He didnt Just Forbid you to Leave the Room which he Couldnt Lock yet Since the Locks didnt Work,But He also Stayed in the Room for Most of the Time.

- Most of the Time,But not Always.

- One Day,He Told you that he'd Go Out to get You Some Clothes,And of Course He Told you Sternly to not Leave the Room.You Simply Nodded Quietly,Not Giving him an Answer that Actually Consists of Words.

- He wasnt Quite Satisfied with your Reaction and Tried Get Another,More Loving One out of you,But You Stayed Stubborn and Kept Quiet.So He Eventually just Left,Telling you that you'd have to Talk about that with him Later.

- As Soon as the Door Closed Behind him,You Jumped up from the Bed that you've been Laying on.You werent Tied to the Bed Anymore Since you Behaved Well According to him,So it was Easy to Move Around in the Room and Approach the Door Leading out of it.

- You were Cautious,Taking Every Step very Carefully.When you Finally Reached the Door,You did your Best to Open it Quietly,And Once you did,You Peeked Outside to Look Around and Take in the Abandoned Atmosphere of the Hotel.

- Heeseung was Nowhere to be Seen,So you Snuck out of the Room and Through the Hallway.You Knew that this was a Good Opportunity to Run and Escape from Heeseung,But there was Feeling that you Felt that Kept you from Escaping.It was as If it wasnt the Right Moment.So,Instead of Escaping,You Analyzed the Building as much as you Could.

- You Felt Unsettled yet Relaxed at the Same Time when you Decided to Go Back to your Room after Exploring the Hotel for a Little.You Quietly Walked back to the Room,Thinking that you'd be Back Before Heeseung was,But you werent.

- You Opened the Door Carefully and Jumped into the Room,Only to Gasp in Shock Once you See a Furious Heeseung Leaned against the Wall.He Stared at you,Telling you with the Look in his Eyes that He was very Upset with what you did.

- "Heeseung...Oh my,There you are...I was Worried about you."You Quickly Placed a Relieved Expression on your Face and Ran to Hug the Boy who Only Stood there.It was Obvious that he Felt Delighted,But He Kept his Serious Look Anyways and After Hugging you Back,Grabbed you by the Shoulders to Push you Against the Wall that he just Leaned on.

- You Watched as He Revealed the Knife in his Hands that He now Used to Scare you by Leading the Edge of the Blade over your Shoulder.He Smiled,Gently Kissing the Corners of your Mouth Before Holding the Knife in a Way that you'd Look at it.