Enhypen as Vampires pt.2🌷

Helloo,How are you? I Hope you're Amazing (^◡^)

There will be Mentions of Blood in this Chapter,If you're not Comfortable with that Topic,Then dont Push Yourself to Read it,Your Well Being is more Important.

The Context for this Chapter is: They Meet you again after Some Time.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy :)

------------------------------------

Heeseung🌹

- After about a Month has Passed Since the Party at which Heeseung has Met you,He Couldnt Hide the Fact that he was Interested in you anymore.

- Other Vampires his Class were Quite Judgemental Towards the Idea of One of Them Showing Interest in Human Being,Its Seemed Stupid to Them and Made Heeseung Look Like a Less Qualified Leader for Their Clan.

- It did Bother Heeseung,The Vampires were his People after all and He wasnt Sure if he was Ready to Ruin their Trust for Someone he has Barely Talked to.

- While He was Able to Ignore his Curioustiy about you for a While,He'd Soon be Confronted with it again.

- One Night,Him and Some of the Other Stronger Vampires went Into the City to Hunt.Heeseung Already Suceeded with Two People and was Able to Drink from them,But Third Person he'd Spot wouldnt make it as Easy for him.

- He Ran After them,Suprised them at a Couple Corners,But They would Always Fight him off.At First he Tried to Stay Focused and not get Frustrated,But after some Time,The Frustration got to him.

- Finally Having Enough,He Grabs the Person by their Shoulder and Pulls them Close to his Body.He Already Gets Close to Their Neck when he Glances up at Their Face,He Immediately Freezes as he Recognizes the Person he's Holding.Its You.

- He Lets Go as Soon as the Realisation has Hit him and Starts Apologizing over and over again.He's Quite Suprised when you Forgive him and Recognize him Aswell,Even Mentioning that you Remember him being Nice While all the Other Vampires were Rather Rude and Forced you to Sing all Kinds of Songs.

- "You Think I was Nice?"He'd Ask with the Cutest Expression on his Face.You Reassure him that you Indeed Think so and That even though you're not a Vampire,You'd Want him to be the Clans Leader.He Felt Honoured to Hear Such Words being Said by you,He Feels a Somewhat Unknown and to him Weird Feeling when you Smile at him.

- You were about to Say Goodbye to him as it was Already Late and you Needed to Go Home,But Heeseung Stopped you by Holding your Hand "Wait...Can i come with you?"While a Little Hesitant at First,You Eventually Agreed and Lead him to your Place.

- You Introduced Heeseung to Some of your Favourite Things,Such as your Favourite Food,Favourite Show etc. He Payed alot of Attention to it and Tried his Best to Understand the Things you Like,Even if he Barely had any Knowledge about Some of them.

- Eventually,You and Him Talked about All Kinds of Things,Making him Rethink his Decision to Ignore his Interest in you and Now Making the Decision to Actually Accept his Interest and Curiousity.