A/n ✧∘*

Hellooo,How are You doing? I Hope that You are doing Absolutly Amazing (^-^)

I Just Wanted to Say Thank You very very much for 100k Reads,I am so Thankful for Everyone that Spend their Time Reading this Book and Enjoying it (˶ᵔ‿ᵔ˶)

I Started this Book Honestly Just for Fun,As I Thought that It would be Fun to Write about the Ideas that I Had and Share them with People who Like the Same Group as I do,Now it Seems that Many People have Enjoyed the Chapters or Atleast have Read them,And i am really just so Grateful for that.Thank you!

There's a Couple of Things that I thought about doing for this Book,And I Thought that I'd Share them with You as a Little Thank You,Also If You want,You can Say Your Opinion on it :)
Please be Nice and Respectful though,I Appreciate it (^◡^)

So,The Things I Thought about are:

1. Making a New Vampire Series/Chapter,So with new Storylines etc.

2. A Second Chapter for a One Shot I've made.

3. More Chapters of the Enhypen in Diffrent Times Series.

4. A Kind of Q&A but Focused on the Yandere Series,Both of them if you want.

5. A Chapter about Fake Boyfriends becoming Real Boyfriends :)
Thanks to who Suggested that btw (^~^)

Tell me what You Think about these Things,If You'd Like :)
Again Thank You very very much for Reading (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

Anyways,I Hope You have a Wonderful Day (^_^)