Enhypen as Vampires 2.1🌷

Heyy,How are You? I hope that You're doing Fantastic :)

As I mentioned before,i wanted to do a new vampire series,because while i didnt think that the Original one was Bad or anything,I simply felt that I could do better.

I do not know all the myths,legends and things that People say about Vampires,this is only fiction and some if not most things will be made up,except for the basics that i do know and People also mostly know.

Other than that,Mentions of Blood will be in this Chapter,so if You are not Comfy with this Topic then Please do not Push Yourself to read this Chapter,and make Sure that You're Comfy.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy (^_^)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Heeseung °。

- The Sun shone brightly,Gracing the City with a Gentle warmth that had most of its Citizens take a Step outside of their Houses to Enjoy the Weather.
Many walked around,frantically,their focus being fixated on whatever they were doing.
Most didnt seem to take notice of the nervous Young Man that walked by them,his Gaze confused,almost desperate.

- He looked from Person to Person,but nobody seemed to be in a helpful mood,nor did he want to bother someone who would simply walk away,but there had to be someone who would help him,who would understand that he didnt have the intention of being cruel or violent,that would understand that he was simply in need of something to drink.

- Just so subtly,he flinched as the sharp Fangs that decorated his Teeth pinched his bottom Lip.
He didnt like when they would do that,but somehow,especially when he needed to drink,he would feel his Fangs pinching his bottom Lip.
It bothered him a bit,made him Question if he could be Just Like others again,be a Human.
The Bite mark on his Neck was barely noticeable,Yet he could always remember how he even Got it.
As he was Outside,he ran into someone who seemed flustered and nervous,and while he Just wanted to Help someone who said that they needed to drink something,he wouldnt notice the sharp Fangs that the Person had between their normal Teeth.
Only when he stumbled out of an alley,somewhat startled and exhausted,did he notice what this Person was,a Vampire.

- He believed that they've only drank a bit from him,but as he eventually noticed the Fangs between his other,normal Teeth,he understood that he was turned into a Vampire.

- It was strange,when he needed to drink,as he still thought of Humans as his fellow beings.
Normal Food could work,it could calm his need to drink,but he would've to eat alot in order to calm it,and he is a Vampire,sometimes he needs to drink.

- But how was he supposed to ask a Person,a Human,to drink? To Him,Humans were still his Fellow Beings,those who were Like Him.
It was awkward and to a Human strange.

- He was extremly nervous and unsure,but also desperate and frustrated,atleast until his Gaze found a Kind and caring expression in the crowd,one that was carried by a Person that seemed to enjoy the weather Just as most did,however as they spotted the Young Man stumbling around the Sidewalk,a tint of concern decorated their expression and they quickly walked towards him.

- "Hey,are You Okay?"With such a kind and respectful tone in their Voice,the Person asked while unsurely moving around their Hands.
The Young man only waved his Hands up and down,in a calmer motion when saying "Yea...I'm Fine."Which didnt exactly seem to convince the Person as they already changed their expression and decorated it with a frown,as they reached out their Hands and asked "Can I?"Before stepping near him and Grabbing his Arms to allow him to use their strength to stand up somewhat straight.

- Carefully,he Glanced towards the Person,amazed as he admired their Beauty "Who are You?"You asked,and quickly Got a Grip of the Man's Attention who shyly looked away as he said "I'm Heeseung,and You?"And You calmly answered "I'm Y/n."With a Gentle Smile on Your Face.