How you met✨

This Chapter will Show how you two met,Obviously its just Ficition and not Real.

Anyways,Hope you will Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------

Heeseung*.。

- You Two met at a Convience Store.

- You were both in the Ramyeon Aisle,You were Looking for some of your Favourite Ramyeon while Heeseung was just getting any Kind,Whatever he didnt have yet Catched his Attention.

- Eventually you Found your Favourite but it was to High in the Shelf and the Shelf is Quite Tall,At First you try to Reach it yourself but after some Time you Finally Ask the Boy in the Aisle.

- He looks at you with his Bambi Eyes and Directly Helps you out,Kindly Handing you the Package of Ramyeon.

- "There you go."He Says with a Small Smile on his Face,You Smile back and Grab the Package.

- You're about to Turn Around to Walk Over to the Cashier when the Boy Stops you,He Calls out to you and Asks "Hey wait,Whats your Name?"You Look at him with Suprise and Introduce yourself after.

- He Introduces Himself Aswell and Shakes your Hand Lightly,For a Second an Awkward Silence fills the Room but then he Randomly Asks for your Number,You Simply give him your Number because why not? He Seemed Kind and he's Cute.

Jay*.。

- You Met after Trying out for a Job as a Stylist.

- You Wanted to try be a Stylist since you Liked Dressing People up,Luckily Hype gave you a Test Day in Which you did Horribly.

- You got Overwhelmed by all the Work and Eventually Hid in a Diffrent Room,Unexpectedly Jay was there.

- He was Checking out the Outfit you Gave him and was Turning from One Side to the Other.When you came in he Immediately Stopped and Looked at you with an Awkward Expression on his Face.

- "Y/n? are you Okay?"He Asked and Scans you,His Eyes Travel Across your Figure as you're Sitting down on a Small Couch and try to Calm down.

- You Explain whats up and get Suprised when the Boy Smiles at you and Says "Well,I Think this Outfit is Really Good,Dont be too Harsh on Yourself."He Sits down next to you and Contuines Talking to you until he has to go and Perform.

- Even Though you didnt End up Getting the Job,You Still Contuined to meet with Jay.