Enhypen in Diffrent Times pt.2

Helloo,How are you doing? I Hope you're doing Great :)

Its been a While Since the First Chapter of this Concept,But I'd Like to do Another One because I Think it Could be a Fun Concept.

If you don't Know the Context of the First Chapter/This Concept,Its Basically that you Somehow Ended up being Teleported into Diffrent Times in the Past where you Met the Members.

So the Context for this Chapter is: They Ask you out and Its up to you to Decide wether or not you'll Accept it.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (^o^)

--------------------------------------

Heeseung ~ 2000's

- After he has Introduced you to all the Exciting Things of the 2000's,And you've Showed Great Interest in them,He was even more Amazed than he Already was when First Meeting you and Figuring Out that you're from the Future.

- He can't Deny that He Feels Worried Knowing that you might Leave to go back into the Future,He Understands that thats where all your Friends and your Home is,But He'd Still Like to Keep you by his Side.

- You didnt Know about him Thinking this Way about you,And He Wanted to keep that Way for now,He Wanted to Help you get Back into your Time even if it Means that he can't be by your Side.If thats what you want,Then he will Help you Achieve it.

- So one Day,While Studying in the School's Yard,He Tried his Best Understanding Anything Related to Time and How he Could Possibly Help you Travel Back into the Future.

- But He eventually got Lost in Thoughts,Realizing that He Might aswell take the Chance to Ask you out before you have to go Back,But Alone the Thought of Asking you Out made him Extremly Shy.

-  You Noticed his Behaviour and Reached out to Hold his Hand,Calming him down a Little Like that.He Finally is Able to Gather the Courage and Looks up,Making Eye-Contact with you.

- "Before You go back...Can We go on a Date?"

Can We go on a Date?"

Jay ~ 80's

- It was the Same Night he met you.

- After Inviting you for a Night Drive and Finding Out During that Drive that you're from the Future,He Asked all Kinds of Questions.

- You Tried Answering them but Obviously,You Couldnt Answer all of them."Will You Stay here with Me,Darling?"Suddenly He Asks a Question that makes you Confused about Wether or not She Should Feel this Conflicted about Answering.

- For Some Reason,Even though you only Knew him for Maybe an Hour,You wanted to Answer his Question with a Yes,While also wanting to Answer with a Clear No.

- He Smirked when Seeing your Reaction to his Question.

 - You Told him about how you Felt Towards Answering him and He Reassures you that it is Fine,But that he has a Diffrent Question too that maybe you'd have it Easier with to Answer.