Enhypen as Yanderes pt.3✿

If you Already Read the other two Chapters you know whats up,If not i Recommend Reading Them First,If you want to of Course :)

Tigger Warning,There are Mentions of Blood,Extreme Violence,Kidnapping,Killing and Mature Language.

I dont Support or Encourage these Actions,I also dont Believe that any of the Members would anything like this,Dont Judge them.

Anyways,I hope you can Enjoy(˶^ - ^˵)

Context: When you try to Escape them 

-----------------------------

Heeseung - Protective Yandere Type

- For a Month you were with Heeseung now,Against your will that is.

- He hasnt Hurt You yet but Everyone who He Believes has Bad Intentions,Its Absolutly Terrifying.You never know if He's not gonna just Snap one Day and even Hurt you,He almost did Multiple Times and After he Always Broke Down.He wants to Protect you but cant even Protect you from Himself.

- However He did try to Treat you well Otherwise.He Gives you almost Everything you desire,Everything Except your Freedom.Your Done with it,You just want to go Home.

- Yes you Love all the Kisses,Hugs and Compliments but Knowing that He Hurts others,Kills Them without Hesitation,Scares You.There is no way you would wanna stay with Someone Like that.

- It was Cold and Rainy Day when you Decided to Try and Escape.Heeseung has Told you that He wants to Get some Groceries Later that Day,He's not Gonna Take you with him but he did ask if you needed Something.Knowing that you needed the Time in which he'd be at the Store you Told him Bunch Things you "Need" and of Course he just Simply Agreed to get Everything.

- When he Finally Left the House and Left you in it,You Started the Plan.You Scoped out the House,Especially the Front Door and the Security System that he Installed,You should be able to break it with a Heavy Object.If you get Out you have to Figure out where Exactly the House is,Since he never told you in which Street the House is in you have to Find out yourself.Then Quickly Run Home and Call for Help.

- You walked around the House in Search of a Heavy Object which you're able to Find Pretty quickly.A Chair,Well,Its not that Heavy but Probably the Heaviest Object in the House you could Actually Carry.

- With the Chair in your Grip you went back to the Front Door,Quickly and with all of your Strength you Swing the Chair up and hit the Security System a few Times until it Seems Broken Enough.

- Without wasting another Second you Storm out of the House.The Fresh and Cold Air hitting your Face,Drops of Rain fall down on you and Slowly make your Clothes Wet but You could care less about that Right now,You're Finally out of there.

- You run and run,You just cant Believe that you're Actually Outside and Free.The People who are Outside because of Work,Groceries etc,Look at you Weirdly as you're running past them like its the First Time you have ever been outside.

- Then,The Excitement Fades.The Person you Fear the most Suddenly is Right in Front of You,Infact you Bumped into him after not Looking around and just Running.

- There is a moment in which an Awkward Silence Sneaks between you and him.That Silence,He Breaks when He Grabs Your Hands with Scary Smile on his Face and Tells You "My Love,How Cute,You wanted to come with me...but...you shouldnt."

- As Long as you're Outside he Acts Somewhat Nice,Like He's not Upset even though you can tell that he is,He is Furious actually.

- The Moment you Two Arrive at His House he starts Screaming,You have never Seen Him Act Like that Infront of you,To Say it Simple it was Scary.