When you need Lip Balm˚✧.✨

Hellooo,How are you? I Hope you're doing Wonderful (╹◡╹)

In this Chapter it will be about Their Reaction to you Needing Lip Balm Since you didnt have yours on you.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy₍ᐢ. ̫ .⑅ᐢ₎

---------------------------------------------

Heeseung✧˚。‧

- You were on a Date with Heeseung when you Noticed that you were in Need of a Lip Balm.

- At First,You didnt Try to make it very Obvious and even Tried to Ignore it,But Eventually it was Noticeable Enough for Heeseung to even Realize.

-  Heeseung Started Carrying around His Own Lip Balm,So He Offered that you could Use it.

- You Accepted his Offer,But Instead of Letting you Put the Lip Balm on Yourself,Heeseung did it for you.

- He held Your Chin Gently,And Put the Lip Balm on.

Jay✧˚。‧

- You and Jay were Casually Sitting on the Couch in the Dorm Watching TV when you Suddenly Noticed that you Needed to Use a Lip Balm.

- You Tried to Unwrap Yourself from Jay's Arm to Get the Lip Balm from his Room,But Jay Kept you on the Couch and in His Arms.

- He Looked You after Pulling you Back onto the Couch and Revealed his Lip Balm that He Kept in the Pockets of His Sweat Pants.

- He Offered that you Could Use His and Gave it Right Away after you Agreed to it.

- You Put the Lip Balm on and Gave it Back After,Noticing how Jay Simply Contuined to Watch the Show on the TV.

Jake✧˚。‧

- You were Enjoying a Evening with Jake and the Other Members at Their Dorm,When You Suddenly Noticed that you Needed you Lip Balm which you Accidently Left at Home.

- You didnt Mind Asking Jake if He had Some but were Rather Suprised by the Kind off Answer that He Chose to Give.

- Because Instead of Telling you where his Lip Balm was,He Gently Grabbed Your Face and Gave You a Quick Kiss.