Enhypen as your Ceo

Hello,How's your Day? I hope its Absolutly Amazing!

The Title Explains what the Chapter is about but to give more Context: You're the new Assistant of the Members who are your Ceo.

Hope you'll Enjoy ^-^

--------------------------------

Heeseung

- Heeseung is the Ceo of a Smaller Company and Recently you became his Assistant.

- He was Glad to Finally have a Assistant,He Literally Invited you to Dinner as a Thank you.

- He Treats you so Well,He Always makes Sure you dont Overwork yourself.

- You know he's your Boss but you couldnt stop yourself from Falling for Him,He just Treated you too Good,You've Probably never met Someone who Treats you with so much Respect and Care other than your Family,But well,They do it in a Family way.

- One Night you Stayed at Work until The Late Night,You were Working hard and Heeseung Noticed.He Stayed with you the Entire Time even though he could've Left Hours ago.

- He went to your Desk and Leaned on it,You were Blushing but Decided that you should be Open with Him now,Its now or never,You're both Alone right now.

- So you tell him and he just Stared,For a Half a Minute it was Quiet then he just Pulled you to him and gave you Kiss.

- From that Day on,You two were Dating.

Jay

- He's the Ceo of a Big Company.

- You Became his Assistant after trying to find a Job for Months,You two Clicked Immediately and got Along,He didnt even Consider not Hiring you.

- He Loves when you sit in his Office to work,Like that he can Talk to you whenever he has the need to Talk.

- You both Listen and Treat Each Other Like you've known for Years.

- You Two fell for Each Other basically at the Same Time.

- He wasnt Shy or Anything,He'd Show you that he has Feelings for you.

- Sometimes when you're Working he would Randomly give you Compliments.

- Then One Day he just Directly Told you about his Feelings,You were Flustred at First but Accepted his Confession Shortly after.