Enhypen as Yanderes 2.8❁

Heyyyy,How are You? I Hope that You are Amazing  ( ˶ᵔ‿ᵔ˶ )

This Chapter was Requested by @Angel90808    So Thank you to them for Requesting this Chapter :)

This is another Yandere Chapter and there will be Mentions of Violence,Kidnapping,Killing and Strong Language.If You are not Comfortable with these Topics then Please do not Push Yourself to Read the Chapter and make Sure that You are Comfy.Your Well Being is more Important.

In this Chapter the Context will be: They told you that they'd allow you to go Outside with them,However they avoided this Topic since then,So now,You turn their Methods against them.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy ( ˃ ᵕ ˂ )

---------------------------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- The Sun shone its Golden Light through the Fabric of the actually open Curtains that Graced the wooden frame of the Window with a soft and comfy vibe.
A bit of dust trailed along the frame and hinted at the fact that Heeseung hasnt been cleaning the previously abandoned suburban house.
Heeseung,the Young Man who's movements Your Gaze carefully and curiously followed.
He was odd,obsessive,cruel and even a little cold,but clearly,when looking at You,the Person he considered to be Perfect,Heeseung would sometimes appear softer,more caring and somewhat sweet.
However that didnt mean that even after he has told you that he'd allow you to go outside with him,after you've confessed your love,that he'd actually allow you to do so.

- He simply played with your patience,with your frustration,knowing very well how much it bothered you that he didnt actually allow you to go outside yet.
It seemed to amuse him,to entertain him in some way or another.

It was somewhat obvious that you wouldnt exactly disobey him,which meant that you also wouldnt just go outside when Heeseung hasnt given you permission to do so.
He shaped you to fit his idealogy,which occasionally meant that you'd actually listen to him and his rules.

- But after you have asked him multiple Times already about going outside together,as this seemed to be the only way he'd allow you to go outside at all,and he kept rejecting your begging,You simply got irritated by the way he acted.

- You couldnt stand this kind off behaviour from him,even if you did fall inlove with Heeseung.

- You've been locked in the same Place with him for a while now.First he kept you in an abandoned Hotel,now in a abandoned suburban House which was atleast a little more comfy.
Still,You wanted to go outside again,and maybe even go on a Date with Heeseung.

- So,Since he'd simply reject it if you asked to go outside with him,You wondered how you could convince him otherwise to allow you to go outside.
And then,Your attention was caught by a something,a way to convince him.

- You carefully watched and analyzed what Heeseung appeared to be busy with,which was basically just sitting on a Chair while admiring it as you stood there,staring at him,only switching your pose up once in a while.

- Well aware of the Fact that Heeseung would be bothered by what you were about to do,You let out a quiet sigh and tried to gather a bit of courage as you walked towards him.

- A look so sweet appeared on Heeseung's Face as You held his shoulders and awkwardly sat down on his lap,quickly wrapping your arms around his body after grabbing something from the pocket of the hoodie you're wearing.

- He wrapped his arms around your body aswell,absolutly loving the little cuddle.
As you were busy leading your hands around his arms and the chair itself,you could feel his lips touching your neck and cheeks,softly kissing them.
Almost,but only almost,were you distracted by the sweet interaction with Heeseung that made you feel somewhat flustered.
Sure,Heeseung was occasionally sweet so it wasnt something that was completly odd to you,but as he treated you like an animal that he had to train for quite a while,It flustered you a bit whenever he was actually sweet and more like a normal Person.