Going Shopping with Enhypen🛍️

Helloooo,How are You doing? I Hope that You are doing Absolutly Amazing (^ ◡ ^)

The Title of the Chapter Explains the Context that this Chapter will Have,You're Going Shopping with the Members of Enhypen!

For this Chapter You're going to the Clothing Store Together and You're also a Couple (╹ ᵕ ╹)

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )

----------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- After You've been a Couple for a While Already,You Finally decided to Ask Heeseung if He Wanted to Join You while Going Shopping since You wanted to have Some Company and Heeseung was Talking about wanting a Couple of New Shirts,And of Course,He Agreed.

- He has No Problem at All with Waiting and Watching until You have Chosen Some Clothes to Try on or Buy.

- And when You're Trying on the Clothes You've Chosen,He will Give You his Honest Opinion on them but Will also Tell You to Wear Whatever You want and not Worry too much about his Opinion.

- Carries Your Clothes around the Store Until You Buy them,Even when He Looks around for Clothes that he could Like.

- Sort of Forgets about If All the Clothes that You two are Buying Fit into Your Closets.

- When Walking Home after Paying for the Clothes,He Carries a Big Smile on His Face and Proudly Talks about the Fact that it was Alot of Fun to Go Shopping with You.

Jay

- He was the One that Suggested that You Should go Shopping Together after You've Recently Thrown out Some Old Clothes that You werent into anymore,And Besides that He Just wanted to Go Shopping with You.

- And While You wanted to Go a Couple of Cheaper Stores First since You didnt want to Use Jay's Money,He Almost Dragged You to a Rather Expensive One Instead and Told You to Get Whatever You wanted as Long as You Really Liked it.

- You Picked the Clothes very Carefully and Kept Looking at Jay to See if He Really had No Problem with Paying for them,And He Always Reassured You that he Indeed had no Problem with it At All.

- As You were Trying on All the Clothes that You Found Pretty,Jay Sat on the Couch Infront of the Changing Rooms and Waited for You to Show off Each Piece of Clothing so That He Could Tell You about How Good You Look in All of Them.

- Throughout the Entire Day,Jay Kept Smiling Proudly and Expressed How Much Fun he was Having.

- Carries all the Shopping Bags when You're Going Home.