Enhypen as Yanderes pt.7✿

Helloo,How are you Doing? I Hope that you're doing Absolutly Amazing ^o^

So This the is the Final Chapter of this Series.The Only other Chapter I'd maybe do is a Alternative Final Chapter,But what do you Think? Would you Like a Chapter Like that?

Anyways there will be Mentions of Extreme Violence,Killing,Kidnapping,Blood and Strong Language.If you are not Comfortable with these Topics,You do not have to Read this Chapter.Your Well Being is more Important.

I dont Support or Encourage these Kind of Things,Neither do i Believe the Member would do Things like that.Dont Judge or Blame for Anything that Happens in these Chapters,This Purely Fiction!

Hope you can Enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- Its been so Long Since you have Seen your Family,Friends and Teachers that you have never Thought that you would Miss,But you do.

- It took you some Time to Realize how much you Actually miss your Freedom that was Taken by Heeseung.You could Say that you were Manipulated by him and his Affection.Things Changed after the Day you went Outside for the First Time and the Day he Told you how many he has Killed.

- You were Able to Look Through this Messed up and Twisted "Love" and Decided it was Time,Time for you to Get your Freedom back.

- It was a Cold and Beautiful Night,You and Heeseung were Laying in Bed.While Heeseung was Deep Asleep and Holding you Tightly in his Arms,You were Awake and Nervous.

- You've Tried to Hide your Nervousness from Heeseung all Day so that he wouldnt Suspect Something.Now,You were Ready to Finally Escape.

- You Carefully Unwrapped yourself from Heeseungs Arms and Snuck out of Bed,Just a Little After you Walked over to the Wardrobe and Grabbed a Backpack out of it.In the Backpack,You Hid some Clothes,Snacks and a Light.

- Since Heeseung has Uninstalled all of the Security System it Shouldnt be that Hard to get out of the House.And it wasnt.You Literally just had to Open the Door and Run Outside.As soon as you Got Outside you Ran,You ran and ran until you Reached a Fimilar Area and you were able to Find your way Home.

- You Arrived at your Home and Let out a Sigh of Relief.You Slowly Reached to the Doorbell and Rang it,Making your Parents Rush to the Door and Greet you with Huge Smiles on their Faces.

- Weeks Passed and Suprisingly Enough,Heeseung did not Show up.You Actually Became a bit Worried but at the Same Time,You were Finally Free and didnt have to Deal with this Situation so you Decided to Simply Try to not Worry.

- One Day you Decided to go on a Walk Through the City Park as you havent been here in a Long Time.You Dressed up a Bit and Went Outside,Enjoying the Fresh Breeze brushing against your Skin.

- You were Relaxed while Wandering through the Park.Leaves were Blowing in the Wind and Some were even Flying Right Past you.

- You Closed your Eyes for a Second and Contuined to Walk,This Might have been a Mistake.You Suddenly Bumped into Someone,You Immediately Apologized and Opened your Eyes that Quickly were Filled with Pure Fear.

- You Bumped into no other but Heeseung Himself.He has a Big Grin on his Face as he Reaches to your Hips and Grabs them Gently.He Pulls you Close and Leans down making you Wonder what he's gonna do Next,Is he Gonna Yell at you? Kiss you or Slap you?

- "There you are my Love!"He Excitedly Yells and Showers you with Kisses.You Try to Push him away which Obviously Notices "Whats Wrong? Do you not Love me Anymore? You said you Love me? Why did you Go Away? What Happend?"He Asks Queston after Question with a Frown on his Face.