Enhypen as Your Roommates pt.2🌟

Hii,How are You? I Hope that You're doing Amazing :)

So,in this Chapter its about Enhypen,as Your Roomates,who kiss You.
Its Just Fiction so dont take it too serious.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy (^_^)

---------------------------------------------------------

Heeseung *・°.

- After You and Heeseung have been roommates for a bit,and he has been so nice and respectful to You,You have fallen in Love with Heeseung.

- But since You were too nervous to tell him,You simply didnt and wondered if he would notice the Blush that would grace Your Cheeks whenever he leaned in a bit to excitedly show something on his Phone.

- Heeseung however,would be way too nervous to notice if You blushed,he has fallen in Love with You too.

- But,when the Two of You Just hung out,sitting on a couch in his Room,and You randomly had the courage to kiss his cheek,Heeseung,with a smile on his Face,leaned in and kissed You on the Lips.

- He smiled so much after kissing You that You simply adored him.

Jay *・°.

- Jay was a bit cold when You first became his roommate,but after a dinner that the both of You had together,he became somewhat protective and kind to You.
And You enjoyed to hang out with him and talking to him,even if he sometimes gave You a few questioning looks whenever You talked about the People that You had a Crush on.

- And eventually,as You talked with Jay about something pretty random,mostly food though,and leaned in slightly,he randomly turned around to look at You,which made Your Lips land on his.

- You blushed and nervously looked away,Jay didnt seem to be bothered by the Kiss though and reacted quite calmly.

- But,You were nervous and worried that Jay would be upset,so You were quite shy when You were around him.

- When the both of You hung out though,on the couch,Jay said that he didnt mind the Kiss and that he enjoyed it,which made You turn around to look at him as he had a smile on his Face.