Finding out They're Vampires🌹

Hello,How are you Doing? I Hope that you are doing Absolutly Amazing (^‿^)

This Chapter was Requested by @kimSunoo2001,So Shoutout to them for the Idea and Thank you for Telling me about the Request,I Appreciate it (ᵔ◡ᵔ)

There will be Mentions of Blood in this Chapter,If you arent Comfortable with this Topic then you Please do not Push yourself to Read it.Your Well Being is more Important.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy ✧.*

--------------------------------------------

Heeseung🌷

- It was Late and Cold Night.You've been Sitting in the Livingroom of the Apartment you Share with your Boyfriend Heeseung,There you were Waiting for Hours at this Point.

- What have you been Waiting for? Heeseung.

- He has Left a few Hours ago and hasnt Returned since.You Started to Worry.He did Say that he would be going to a Convience Store to get some Snacks,But Its seems quite Unbelieveable that Someone would take Hours to go there,Get Snacks and Come Back.

- Its Seems Odd to you,Especially because he hasnt Picked up the Phone or Answered your Texts.You Started to Wonder if you should go Outside to Try and Find him,But it is Scary going Outside at this Time.

- "What should i do?"You Asked yourself while getting up from the Couch.Silence Fills the Room as you began to Walk Back and Forth.

- Then Finally,The Front Door Opens and you hear Someone Enter the Apartment.Quicky and with no Patience,You Run to the Door to Greet who most Likely is Heeseung,And you're Right with that Assumption.It is Indeed Heeseung,But Something is Weird.

- When he Noticed your Presence,He Stopped in his Steps and Contuined to Stare at the Door which he Locked before.

- "Y...Y/n? You havent gone to Bed yet?"He Asks with a Shaky Voice,It Immediately makes you Suspect that Something has Happend.You Analyze his Behaviour before Answering his Question with a "No...Why?"He Seems to Think about Something for a While,Then Suddenly Asks "Can i tell you Something?"

- Curious about what he would want to Tell you,You say Yes and Watch as he does some Nervous Movements with his Hands "Okay...Please dont be Scared."He Says as he Slowly Turns around and Reveals the Blood that is Smeared all Around his Mouth.

- You Gasp and take a Step Back,Processing what you're Seeing.But what are you Seeing? Why is Blood all Around Heeseung Mouth?

- "I Know it Looks Terrible...But i have to do this,Normal Food wont Satisfy me as much as Blood does...and i dont want to...Bite you."Now it makes Sense,You Understand what he's Trying to Say,But you can't Figure out how to React.

- He Hesitates when Approaching you,Its Looks Like he noticed your Confusion and Chose not to get too Close Until you Feel more Comfortable and less Confused.

- "I-I will be Washing...This off,Please Wait...I will Explain Everything."He rushes to the Bathroom to Wash the Blood off of his Face,Then he comes back out and Searches for you in the Apartment.He Ends up Finding you in the Living Room,The Same Room you have been Waiting in for Hours.

- You Quiety Sit on the Couch,Waiting for Heeseung to Approach you and Explain what is Going on and why he hasnt Told you about this.He Sits down Next to you and Looks you Right in the Eyes "Listen...I didnt know how to Tell you this,I Feared that you'd be Scared of me...and i didnt want that to Happen,I want you to feel Safe with me."He Starts to Explain,Getting all of your Attention.

- "I am...a Vampire,I Know it sounds Unbelievable but it is True...But Please dont be Scared of me,I will never Hurt or Bite you...but i do Understand if you need Time and if you are...Scared now."He Looks Down to the Ground,Biting his Bottom Lip while Trying to not Tear up.