Enhypen as Yanderes 2.1✿

Hello,How are you doing? I Hope that you are doing Great :)

So,This is the New Yandere Series,It does have the Same Yandere Concept as the Other Series,But will have a New Storyline for the Members and the Types of Yandere will be Changed a Little.

There will be Mentions of Violence,Blood,Kidnapping,Killing and Strong Language.If you are not Comfortable with These Topics then Please do not Push yourself to Read the Chapter,And Make Sure you're Comfy.Your Well being is more Important.

I do Not Support or Encourage these Actions,I also do not Believe that the Members would do Such Things,Please do not Judge Based of this.This is Purely Fiction.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (^_^)

-------------------------------------

Heeseung ~ Training Yandere Type

- Heeseung was Used to Coldness and No Affection from the People He Should be Able to Expect it From.His Family.Having Grown up with a so Called Perfect Sibling that Heeseung kept being Compared to,He Could Only Watch in Envy whenever his Sibling Recieved the Love he Craved for so Badly.

- While Feeling the Rage Lurking within him,He has Never Expressed it Towards his Family,Fearing that they would Treat him even more Coldly.But During One,Huge,Arguement One Evening,It all Bursted out of him.

- There was a Glimpse of Hope Left Within him,Hope for a Caring Reaction,But it was Shattered into a Thousand Pieces when They All Turned away from him in Disgust,Leaving him all by Himself.Not Literally though,He was Still Allowed to Stay at Home,But was Obviously Treated with no Respect and an Even Greater Lack of Care.

- All he Could do is Imagine what it would be Like if Someone Loved him Just Like he Wished for,And What Started as a Desperate Wish soon Became a Twisted Idea,An Idea of How Exactly That Someone has to Love him.

- Somehow,No Other Way of Showing Affection and Being in Love Seemed to Satisfy him Anymore.But how Could he Find Someone that Perfectly Fit this Ideaology,It Seemed Close to Impossible,Atleast Until he met you.

- You were on your Way Back from a Store and Accidently Bumped into Heeseung,Something that He usually Reacted to Coldly,Most of the Time He'd Just Ignore it,But this Time he Couldnt.His Attention was Caught when he Heard you Apologizing a Couple Times,He Turned to Look at you and was Immediately Mesmerized.

- Your Vibe,Your Looks,The Cute and Friendly Smile on your Face,Everything about you Seemed Perfect,Perfect for him.

- You were his Perfect Person.

- He Could Barely Hide his Excitement when Responding to your Apology,Telling you that its Fine and That He wouldnt Mind if you Bumped into him again,Which Obviously Confused you.

- He wasnt Able to Interact much with you though,You had to Go and with that Left him on the Sidewalk,But he wasnt Bothered by that,He was Bothered by the Fact that he couldnt Spend more Time with you.

- That Day,He Went Home Carrying a Huge Smile on his Face,Confusing his Family very much with that.All he could Think about was you,When would he See you again,What would it be Like to Hold you in his Arms,To Kiss you,To be With you.There was no Other Option,He had to not Just Find that out,But Make it all be True,He wanted you to be His.

- He Walked the Street that he Met you on Up and Down,Hoping to See you again,And Eventually he did.You Seemed to Reside in a House on that Street and After Hours of him Waiting for you,You Finally Left your House to Pick up Some Things from a Store,But you didnt even get to the Store Before Heeseung Pulled you into an Dark Alley,Drugging you to make it Easier for him to Move you Around.