Romantic things that they like to do🌹

Hii,How are You? I Hope that You're wonderful ( ^ ‿ ^ )

So,this Chapter is about what romantic things the Members like to do with You.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy ( ╹ ᵕ ╹ )

-------------------------------------------------------

Heeseung 🎀

- Heeseung loves to sing for You.

- He absolutly melts whenever he sings for You and can watch as You look at him with so much admiration,and a gentle blush on Your cheeks.

- Sometimes asks if You'd like to sing with him,and giggles if You should nervously reject.

- He tends to hold Your Hand while singing,and gently caress it with his thumb.

- Loves when You kiss him after he sang.

Jay 🎀

- Jay actually likes to do a few romantic things with You,but especially loves to dance with You.

- You two don't dance together alot,and You're usually shy when dancing,but when Jay teaches You the Choreo's of Enhypen,or even just dances with You,it doesnt seem so awkward to You.

- Loves to occasionally do some moves so that he can either hug or kiss You.

- Actually compliments You alot and tries to make You comfortable.

- He loves to cuddle with You after dancing.

Jake 🎀

- Jake wasnt too much into spa stuff,but after You asked to do a spa day with him,he loves it.

- He adores it how excited You get to do a spa day with him,and genuinenly enjoys sitting somewhere with all the Products that You bought.

- He watches carefully whenever You put on Lip Balm.

- Gets flirty and loves whenever You blush because of his flirting.

- Kisses You alot after washing off the Products.