They Find out you're a Vampire🌷

Hello,How are you doing? I Hope that you are Doing Absolutly Amazing (^~^)

This Chapter was Requested by @kimSunoo2001 aswell,Thank you for Telling me your Request,I Appreciate it :)
Like in the Chapter before,There will be Mentions of Blood,So if you're not Comfortable with this Topic then you dont have to Read this,It is more Important that you are Okay.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy✨

----------------------------------------------

Heeseung🌹

- You've Known Heeseung for about a Year now,You Met him one Day when Trying to Find Someone to Drink from.You Thought about Drinking from him but as he Noticed you and Misunderstood the Situation as you Needing Help from him,You Couldnt bring yourself to do it.

- He didnt even know you,But he was Willing to Help you Anyways.

- You would meet Unexpectly alot,Soon Heeseung Offered you his Number and you'd Became Good Friends.

- You Started having a Crush on him Quickly,He was very Oblivious though.You could Flirt with him and he'd Think you were just Trying to be Nice.

- While you told him Basically Everything,You Did not Tell him about the Fact that you're a Vampire.You Trusted him enough that you could do it,But you just didnt want to Overwhelme him.

- One Night,Things Changed though.

- You were out Hunting and Spotted a Figure in the Distance,The Person was Dressed in way that you couldnt see who it is,You just Simpy Approached them with the Intention of Drinking from them no matter what.

- You Snuck behind the Person and Grabbed them by the Shoulder,As Soon as your Face was Close to they're Neck,The Person Turned to look at you.

- You Stare in Shock as the Realisation that the Lips of you and the Person met hits you,You get even more Shocked when you Look up at the Eyes of the Person and Recognized them.Its Heeseung.

- He Immediately Pulls away and Blushes so much that he Resembles a Tomato."I-I'm so Sorry Y/n,I Didnt mean to do that."He Bows down and Apologizes a few more Times until you Stop him and Tell him that its Okay.

- Quickly the Mood Changes as he Notices what you did Prior to the Kiss "What...were you doing before...we Kissed?"He Asked with a Frown and Confusion Glowing in his Eyes.

- You Stumble over your Words while Trying to Explain what you were up to "I-I...This is Hard to Explain...I Think,Please dont be Mad...but there is Something i have to Tell you."Heeseung Slightly Tilts his Head and Speaks in a Curious yet Worried Voice "Okay...Go on."

- "I...am a Vampire...I Thought about Telling you but...I was Scared to Overwhelme you and...Scare you off."You Two Silently Stare at Each Other for a Few Seconds,Then a Gentle Smile Appears on his Face "That Alright...I wont be Scared,As Long as you dont Hurt me atleast."He Giggles Quietly.

- You Stare with a Suprised Expression and Watch as he Leans Closer to you "To me,You're still the Same Amazing and Beautiful Y/n,And Since you told me Something so Personal...i want to tell you Something aswell that i'd Consider...Somewhat Personal."

- Now that he has made you Curious,He Waits before Revealing what he has to Say,Almost like he wants to make it more Intresting."I have a Crush on you,It was Like this for a While now...but i didnt know how to Tell you and if you'd even like me back...But i think i can Tell you now."

- You Blink a Few Times before Whisper-Yelling "Wtf,I was Flirting with you Basically everyday,How did you not Notice?"Your Words Caught Heeseung Totally off Gaurd.He Looks at you with Innocent Bambi Eyes and Ask "You did? Really?"You Sigh and Quietly Laugh at his Reaction after.