Enhypen as Princes pt.2♔

Hellooo,How are you? I Hope that you're doing Absolutly Amazing :)

I was Thinking about making a Second Chapter with this Concept for a While,So here it is.

In this Chapter,It will be about what They would be Like in a Relationship.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy (^_^)

-------------------------------------------------

Heeseung👑

- He'd Started off being Quite Careful and Cautious.He wasnt Experienced in the Topic of Relationships due to the Idea of Dating Someone that you might not End up Marrying Seemed Odd and Somewhat Filthy to the Peope of the Kingdom,And it Truly Showed.

- Heeseung was Unsure about how to Approach Things such as the First Kiss of the Two of You,But You were a Little more Sure about it and Helped him Get more Comfortable with These Things.

- Sometimes,You'd Catch Him Talking to His Father to Get Advice on how to Treat You Perfectly,As He Believed that his Father was a Great Husband to his Mother.

- He Eventually Learned to do Things by Himself Though Aswell and Started Picking up on Some Stuff Himself,Like the Fact that You Loved whenever He Held Your Face while Kissing You.

- He'd Absolutly Loved when You Held His Hand while Outside,It Gives Him the Feeling that You not just Feel Comfortable enough to do that,But it also made Him Feel Like He Could Protect You from Anything.

Jay👑

- Since You were from Outside the Walls and Came from a Completly Diffrent,And Look Down Upon Class,Jay Kept your Relationship a Secret at the Start.

- He'd Take His Horse and Ride Outside of the Walls,Suprising the People Living Outside of the Walls with his Presence.It was an Odd Sight to See,Neither Jay nor his Family was Known for Going Outside the Walls,They'd Always Stay Behind them.

- It didnt Take Long for the People of your Town to Understand why he was Visiting,And They Suprised Him when Instead of Being Judgemental Towards the Relationship between You and Him,They Celebrated it and Considered it Something Special.

- Soon,It Turned from Him Visiting you a Couple Times,To Him Visiting You Almost Everyday.

- He'd Always Spoil You with Gifts and Jewelry,Telling you that the Sparkles of the Gemstones Complimented your Beautiful Eyes that He Thought were also Sparkling Often.Besides that,He was Very Attentive and Always Listened to you Carefully when you were Talking to him,He Considered it to be Important to Listen to you and Always be There for you.

- Jay was More and More Confident about your Relationship and Idea of Marrying you,So After Some Time has Passed,He Finally Told his Family about it,Making it very Obvious that He did not Care about the Class Diffrence or What the Kingdom would have to Say.