Enhypen as Yanderes pt.5❀

Heyy,How are you doing? I hope you're doing Absolutly Amazing :)

If you havent read the First Few Chapters,This is a Darker Chapter and Theme.There are Mentions of Extreme Violence,Blood,Killing,Kidnapping,Strong and Mature Language.If you're not Comfortable with these Topics do not Push yourself to Read the Chapter,Your Well being is more Important.

I do not Support These Actions,I also do not Believe that the Members would do this Stuff,Dont Blame or Judge for Anything that Happens in these Chapters,This is Purely Fiction.

Anyways,I hope you can Enjoy (^-^)

- Context: He Finally lets you go Outside for the First Time,He has to be with you though.

-------------------------

Heeseung💮

- Ever since you the Words "I Love you Heeseung."Left your Mouth for the First Time,Heeseung has been Acting Diffrent.He has been Lost in Thoughts.He got what he Wanted,Yet you have to be Locked in the House when you're so Desperate for atleast a Little bit of Freedom.You could Say that he might have Considered that the Situation isnt quite Fair,He Thought about Letting you go Outside but the Thought Itself already made him Panic.

-He didnt want your Feelings to Change though and if he Kept you Locked in for Longer that might eventually happen.So,One Day he Offered you to Accompany him while he's going to a Clothing Store,He even Told you that he'd buy you Whatever you Wanted.

- He Sure was Nervous when you Left the House Together.What if Someone Recognizes you and Tells Someone that they saw you,What if People Try to Hurt you,What if People Try to Break you Apart.He Tightly Held your Hand the Entire Way there and Only Let go when you Finally Arrived at the Store.

- For some Time,You were Busy picking out Outfits and Showing them to Heeseung.Then he Started to look for Some Clothes for himself.He was Busy Picking out some Shirts when you let your Eyes Wander through the Store,Eventually you Spot a Couple.A Normal Couple.

- You cant keep your Eyes off the Couple.They're Beautiful Smiles that are Filled with Pure Love,The Way they Interact with Each Other,The Fact that they can go into Diffrent Directions without one of them Freaking out because of it.You felt Envious.

- You Looked over to Heeseung who was Still Busy looking through the Shirts.You Debated wether or not to Talk to him about this Feeling,But you felt Scared.You could Already Imagine that he wouldnt be Pleased about it,He'd get Upset and who knows what he would do.

- He was so Busy,Surely he wouldnt Notice if you Walked away,Right? You just needed a Moment,You needed to Think without him being Right There.

- Carefully you Sneak away and Rush to one of the Changing Rooms,In there you Hide.You Sit on a Chair that was Placed in the Changing Room and Finally take the Moment to Think and Calm Down.This Feeling was making you Reconsider so Many Things,Mainly this Situation with Heeseung though.Yes,You Loved him,But was this Really worth your Freedom?

- Minutes Passed in Which you were Quietly Sitting in the Changin Room,Tears were Slowly Falling down your Cheeks.Suddenly the Curtains that Hid you Behind Themselves were Harshly Pulled Open and a Tall Figure Stood Infront of you.Quickly you look up with a Shocked Look in your Eyes,Heeseung's Standing there,Right infront of you.He Looked like he was Panicking,His Hair got kind off Messy,Like he was Going through it with his Hands multiple Times.

- Without Hesitation he Pulls you into a Strong Hug,Caressing your Back in the Process."Y/n...What's Wrong? Why are you Crying, ? Did Someone Hurt you? Why did you Leave me there?"He Asks Question after Question while Scanning your Face and Brushing off a Tear with his Thumb.