A Parade🎃.Jay

Hello,How are you? I Hope you're doing Great (^~^)

This is a Chapter for the ✨Halloween Season✨,I thought why not do Something for it🎃

Just a Little Warning,There will be Mentions of Violence,Blood,Killing and Strong/Mature Language.If you dont Feel Comfortable with these Topics,Then Please be Careful while Reading or Dont Push yourself to Read it.Your Well Being is more Important.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (^v^)

--------------------------------------

It was Cold and Cloudy Day.Loud and Cheerful Music can be Heard in the Distance,Its coming from a Parade,A Parade that Jay should be Visiting.He will,But as for now,He has Get Something Done.

Desperate Cries for Mercy fill the Somewhat Existing Silence in a Small and Dirty Alley,Hands Covered in Blood try their Best to Reach the Hands of the Savage Boy,But its to no Use,He Viciously Strikes the Body of the Girl underneath him with a Sharp Blade.

Blood Smacks against His Skin,Slowly Covering him in it.As the Body of the Girl Falls to the Ground,A Disturbing but Satisified Grin Appears on his Handsome Face.He Takes his Time to Get up from the Ground,Only to Realize how Dirty his Clothes have Gotten,He Pulls on them with the Tips of his Fingers "Argh...Damnit."

A Fresh Breeze Hits him and Takes his Focused Attention away from his Clothes,It Pulls it to the Parade in the Distance,The Music of Which Amused Jay while Dealing with the Girl.Soon the Realisation Gets to him that he Technically has to be There,People Expect him to be there,He can't Skip it,Even if he wanted to.

Understanding that his Terrifying Appearance would Cause Suspicion and Panic,He Makes his Way to a Nearby House.Its a Rich and Usually Safe Neighbourhood,And Everyone Living in it is at the Parade,Jay made Sure of it,So now he can Safely Get Some Clothes out of the Mansion's.

He Quickly gets Changed and Throws his Dirty Clothes into a River thats Close,Someone will Find them Eventually,But for now,He wont have to Worry about that.Instead of Thinking too much about What he has Done and Wether or not People will Find out,He Makes his Way to the Parade where he been Expected for a While now.

Right After Arriving,He gets Greeted by his Father that Gives him a Stern Talk "Jay,I Told you to be Here an Hour ago,We got alot of Awkward Looks...Its not Good for Our Reputation."Jay Putting on his Best Awkward Expression Apologizes and Bows to his Father."Sorry Father,I was Busy with Work for University."Good for him is when his Father Believes his Excuse,Even though he's very Well Aware of the Fact that Jay hasnt Shown much of an Interest in the Mentioned University.

Jay's Dark and Beautiful Eyes,Watch the Parade,Scanning the Audience,The Performers and His Surroundings.He Glances at a Girl Nearby,She's Absolutly Beautiful yet Jay cannot Surely Say that he Feels Any Kind of Attraction,He's more so Amazed by her Beauty that could be Described as Mesmerizing.

He Believes that he could Stare as Long as he would Want,Withoug being Noticed,But No,The Girl Eventually Notices him and Jokingly Stares back at the Young Man.He does not look away though,He Keeps the Eye-Contact,Making the Girl Feel Awkward and Somewhat Freaked out.

It was Odd,But She could Feel the Eerie Vibe that Jay Carried with him.She Felt Unsure about him and the Sudden Screaming of the Audience didnt Help with that.Panic Rises as Someone Grabs the Attention of Basically Everyone there by Screaming about a Girl he has Found Nearby,Covered in Blood.

Everyone Starts Running around,Almost Kicking Each Other around.Similiar to Jay,The Girl Just Stands there and Watches until the Two are Left by Themselves."Why didnt you Run?"She's taken off Guard as Jay's Voice Repeats itself in the Echo that's Created by the now Empty Street,She Looks over her Shoulder to Spot Jay who has now Moved from his Previous Place to One that's Way Closer to the Girl.

"Huh...I Mean...Why didnt you Run?"She Curiously asks the Question Right back,Getting the Interest of the Boy who Doesnt Stop Approaching her,Even when the Girl's Starting to Walk Backwards."Well,Because...I'm not Scared,But you...you Seemed Kind off Terrified."The Girl Frowns but Keeps up her Somewhat Braver Vibe,It Seems to Amuse Jay which is Quite Confusing to the Girl who's Starting to Wonder more about the Fact why the Boy is Acting this Way,Rather than Why he's even Talking to her when its a Known Fact that People of his Class Tend to Avoid People from a Lower Class.

Jay Waits,And Waits.He doesnt Seem to Lose his Patience with the Girl,Even when She does not Answer his Question."You wont Answer...Huh,Okay...Thats Fine,Will you Atleast Tell me your Name?"He Stares her Down,Intimidating the Girl.

Scared Enough,The Girl Finally Answers the Boy and Introduces Herself to him "My Name is Y/n...and you're...Jay,Jay Park...Correct?""Correct,I See you know about the Higher Class People."A Proud Grin Sneaks on his Face.The Girl,Y/n,Nods and Takes the Chance to Explain her Knowledge and Talk about it "Well yes of Course,Everyone in this City knows about yall...People Admire you,And that is Quite Understandable...isnt it,Your Wealthy,Well Dressed and Kind."

A Chuckle Escapes the Boy who can Only Shake his Head Slightly "Ehh...Most are Pretty Arrogant,But some...are even Worse."Curious,Y/n Tilts her Head and Frowns Slightly.The Boy makes a Intresting,Yet Odd Expression as he Directly Tells her "Some...Kill."The Girl Freezes and can only Stare at Jay who gets Extremly Close to her."W-What-""But Shhh...Dont ever Tell Someone that i Said that."Scared,The Girl Agrees.

Satisfied with the Girls Answer,Jay Nods a Little before Leaving her right there.Y/n Watches as the Boy Walks away,Seemingly going to Join Everyone Else who has Left the Area.Since she's in the Empty Street all by Herself,She Decides to do Exactly what the Others did and Leaves the Area aswell.

°.*~ a Couple Hours Later ~*.°

Its Night.Y/n's Sitting near a River.The Water is Sparkling under the Bright Moonlight,She Enjoy's the Calming Noise that the Rivers Water Creates.The Weird Events of the Day Keep Pushing Themselves into her Thoughts.

"Hm...Huh?"Her Attention Wanders to Something She's Able to Spot Floating in the Water.Curiously,She takes a Closer Look and Quickly Jumps back in Fear,Clothes Covered in Blood,They Look Expensive but Obviously Dirty,Only Giving some Hints to What could've Happend while they were being worn.

Thats when a Terrifying Realisation Hits the Girl,She Remebers the Words of Jay,Especially those that he Told her not Talk about.

She Stares at the Clothes that were Caught by Some Plants,Analysing them.Only a Little Later,She Looks Towards the Beautiful City,Understanding what Jay Meant with those Words.Its Odd,Why would he Tell her This,She doesnt Know.

She Stays by the River for a Little Longer before Running back into the City,Being Greeted by the Crowd of People who are Partying,Celebrating the Parade.

-----------------------------------

Heyy,How was the Chapter? I Hope you Like it :)
Anyways,I Hope you have a Great Day (^◡^)