Fairies🌺 . * ・˚

Hii,How are You? I Hope that You're amazing :)

So,this Chapter isnt about the Members,but about the different Fairies for the Fairy Series.
I will explain the concept of the Fairies,what Powers they have etc.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy (^_^)

-------------------------------------------------------

🌺 .°・* Fairies *・°. 🌺

Fairies are Creatures that look quite similair to Humans.
But,Fairies were graced with the Power to control,manipulate,use and protect the different elements.
There are four different types of Fairies,themed after the four seasons,and what kind of Fairy they are is determined by when they were born.
Some Fairies typically reside in towns with only their own type,but some prefer to reside in towns where there's different types of Fairies.
And,they usually have quite different opinions on how to interact with Humans,some prefer to stay away from Humans,others find them nice and like to interact with them.
The opinions of Fairies can be quite unique to those of the Humans,and thus they can sometimes confuse each other with their opinions.
Fairies don't mess around with Love,to them its something beautiful that shouldnt be used for the purpose of becoming wealthy or popular.
In General,they can be kind but also rude,they're like Humans.

🌺 . ° ・* Spring Fairies * ・° . 🌺

With the Powers to manipulate the element of earth,the Spring Fairies have the ability to grow flowers and protect them.
They are usually very gentle and romantic Fairies,that are in Love with the concept of Love and believe it to be the purest and most perfect form of affection,thus they get slightly irritated when seeing someone use Love as an excuse to play with a Person.
Determined to act kindly,these Fairies typically act nicely and don't mind interacting with Humans.
They are usually one of the kindest Fairies.

☀️ . ° ・* Summer Fairies * ・ ° . ☀️

Summer Fairies were graced with the Power to manipulate the element of Fire,and have the ability to create such and manipulate the heat.
The Fairies that love the concept of fun and are typically doing something that they consider fun or that others consider fun,can sometimes be a bit flustered when a Fairy or Human wants to relax and be comfy instead of having fun either somewhere outside or inside.
And while some believe that it irritates them alot whenever someone interupts their fun mood,they usually only feel slightly irritated and rather create such a fun and comfortable mood and vibe,than argue with someone.
They are pretty nice to Humans.

🍂 . ° ・* Autumn Fairies * ・ ° . 🍂

With the Power to control the element of Wind,the Autumn Fairies have the ability to manipulate the Wind.
They usually use their ability to make any area more comfortable,if it should be quite hot outside,they manipulate the Wind so that a fresh breeze brushes through the City.
Autumn Fairies love comfort and tend to make those around them comfortable with their Powers or their behaviour.
They are quite attentive.
And,they love cozy things.
Autumn Fairies are usually quite calm,as they pay alot of attention to their surroundings and how they could make them more comfortable for others if they shouldnt be that comfortable.
They don't mind interacting with Humans and even like them.
They are usually nice to Humans.

❄️ . ° ・* Winter Fairies * ・ ° . ❄️

Winter Fairies have the Power to control the element of Water and manipulate such,even making Ice.
They are elegant Fairies that love the concept of elegance.
Typically fond of such elegance,they try and seem elegant,which can make them seem cold.
They usually are seen as elegant but shy or cold Fairies that can be flustered with the behaviour of other Fairies,such as the Summer or Spring Fairies.
They don't interact alot with Humans,and tend to act carefully with around them.
But they are kind.

-------------------------------------------------

Heyy,how was the Chapter? I Hope You enjoyed it :)

Anyways,I Hope You have a Great Day (^_^)