When he's Clingy🧡

Heeeeyy,How are you? I hope you're doing Absolutly Amazing :)

The Title Explains whats Going on in this Chapter.Its just a Cute Chapter about the Members being Clingy for Various Reasons.

I hope you can Enjoy ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

-------------------------------

Heeseung🌼

- He was having a Stressful Day full of Practicing,Recording and Filming.At the End of the Day he just wanted to have some Cuddles from his Favourite Person,You.

- When he Arrives at Home,He Immediately makes his way to the Living Room where you are Sitting Comfortably on the Couch and Watching your Favourite Show.

- Rushes to you and Hugs you without Wasting a Second.

- You rest your Hand on his Head and Softly Ruffle his Fluffy Hair.

- You ask whats up and if he needs some Cuddles,He looks up at you Like this 🥺 and Answers with "Yes Please."

- You Embrace him and Cuddle him as Long as he wants you to.

- "Can we Stay Like this...for a little longer?"

for a little longer?"

Jay🌼

- Sometimes this Boy just needs Hugs.

- He was at the Hybe Building Practicing when Suddenly he felt Like he needed a Hug so he Texted you.

- You were Outside Shopping when you Recieved the Text from him,Asking if you Could come Visit him.

- You Immediately Walk to the Building and Search for him in it.

- When you Find him,He Directly goes up to you and Embraces you.

- He Holds you Close and does not let you go for atleast Two Hours.

- "Thank you for Coming my Queen/King♡"

Jake🌼

- Just Like with you,One of you Payed more Attention to Layla,This Time it was you. (Layla Supremacy)