Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮

Just like with the Last Yandere Chapter i Wanna Warn You,This is a Darker Theme.

There are Mentions of Kidnapping,Strong and Mature Language,Extreme Violence,Killing and Blood.

I do not Support or Encourage these Actions!

This is Fiction and has Nothing do to with what the Members do in Real Life,I Strongly Disbelief that they would do These Things so do not Blame or Judge them!

I Hope you can Enjoy the Chapter :)

- Context: They Caught you doing Something that they dont Allow you to do.

--------------------------------

Heeseung - Protective Yandere Type

- Its been a Week Since Heeseung Kidnapped you.Other than Obviously Leaving or Calling for Help,Speaking to Others etc,He Specifically told you to not go into the Garden of the House as People could See You and Since Your Family and Friends are Searching for You it Wouldnt be Good for Him if Someone Saw You.

- One Day He was Like Usually a bit Lovey Dovey with You,Kissing You over and over again,Making You sit in his Lap and Stroking Your Cheek gently.To keep it Simple,You were Done with it,You wanted to Leave but Couldnt.He Installed Alarms on Literally every Door and Window that would make a Loud Noise and Send a Notifcation to His Phone when You Touch the Doors or Windows.

- Since he was the Only One you could Talk to You Told Him about a Girl who you were Friends with,The Friendship ended Abruptly and you still dont know why,It did make you Low-key Upset since You Really Appreciated the Bond you two Had.

- You didnt Think about the Consequences,The Fact that Heeseung Listend Carefully and Understood what you said as Something that it wasnt,He Thought the Girl wanted to Hurt You.He Made You tell him who She is and Only a Few Minutes Later He had his Shoes on and was Ready to Leave the House.

- You Understood in that Moment what would Happen so you tried to Stop him but he didnt Listen,He was Fixated on Doing what He Believed had to be done.He Left you in the House with the Words "Dont worry my Love,No one is ever Gonna Hurt You."

- You were Terrified,All over the Place,You didnt want him to Hurt the Girl.You couldnt Stand being in the House,So after he left you ran to the Back Door which He Forgot to Close after He Opened it to let some Fresh Air into the House.You didnt have to Touch the Door,It was Wide Open,You were Able to Easily Run Outside into the Garden.

- You Broke Down.Hidden in the Shadows of Some Trees you Sat Crying like Crazy,That,You did for a Long Time,You didnt even Notice how fast Time Flew by.You only did Notice when You Heard Heeseung Scream your Name Repeatedly.

- You Flinched and Stared with Fear as you Realize that you are doing the Thing He Specifically told you not to do.Because of the Screaming and Stomping that You were Able to Hear coming from the House you Knew he was Searching for you and Irritated,That Scared you even more.Panic Mode set in and You Quickly Hid Behind the Tree when you spotted him coming into the Garden that wasnt very big.

- Your Hiding Spot worked,But Only for a Few Minutes then Suddenly,When you thought he went back into the House,He Appeared Right next to You.Shocked,You Jump Back but He Harshly Grabs your Wrist and Pulls you close.All over his Clothes were Stains of Blood which you were now Pushed Against,You Cringed and were about to have another Breakdown which he took Notice of.

- He Stroked your Head Gently,Whispering Lovely and Somewhat Calming Things into your Ear,It Looked Like it Worked,You Seemed to Calm down but in Reality you just Froze up,Horrified,Disgusted and Absolutly Scared.Your Eyes looked into the Distance,You couldnt bare Looking at Him.