Enhypen on Halloween🎃

Hellooo,How are you? I Hope you're doing Fantastic :)

Happy Halloween!🎃 This is Another Halloween Chapter,But in this One its just the Members as your Boyfriends and They Spend Halloween with you ^_^

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

-----------------------------------

Heeseung🎃

- He was Busy until the Evening and He Knew that you were Waiting at the Dorm for him,So Before He even got Home,He Put on his Costume to Suprise you.

- Dresses up in a Way that would Match your Costume,But isnt Actually a Matching Costume.

- He Planned to not just Suprise you with his Costume,But also Scare you Once he Arrives.He didnt Know that you were Planning the Same Thing.

- So you Scared Each Other,Making the other Members Laugh.

- He'd Love to Sing some Typical and Iconic Halloween Songs,But wont Watch any Scary Movies.

- Would Try to Bake some Halloween Themed Cookies,After trying to it by Himself,He Chose to Use a Cookie Mix from the Convenience Store.

Jay🎃

- Wakes you up with a Little Text in the Morning,Immediately Planning what you two could do.

- You'd Meet up with him and Go Around the City,Enjoying all the Halloween Themed Food that Café's Offer.

- When the Evening Arrived,He Dressed up with you and Started Walking Through the Neighbourhood to Admire all the Decorations.

- When Outside,He Always Holds your Hand.

- Doesnt go Around Trick or Treating Himself,But he will Watch you do it with the Most Loving Look on his Face.

- Listens to Some Good Songs with you.

Jake🎃

- Has Stayed over at your Place the Night Before and Wakes you up with a Lot of Small Kisses.