Enhypen as Best Friends☀️

Heeyy,How are you doing? I Hope that you're doing Wonderful (╹◡╹)

The Title Pretty much Explains this Chapter.

Enjoy ~(^-^)~

---------------------------------------

Heeseung🌼

- Heeseung would be the Type of Best Friend that is Incredibly Sweet and Caring.

- Whenever you're Feeling Down,He Would be Right There to do Anything that Could Cheer you up.Hug you,Watch your Favourite Movies,Sing Songs etc. He would do it.

- He Might be a Bit Protective when Someone Tries to Date you,He'd Check Them Out for you and Make Sure that they wouldnt have any Bad Intentions.

- You're going to Prom and have no Date? No Problem,Heeseung is Right There and Ready to be that Date.

- Might Give off Signs that he Likes you more than just as a Best Friend,Unintentionally that is.

- If you'd get Married one Day,He would Probably have the Proudest Smile ever on his Face.

Jay🌼

- You'd Always get the Greatest Advice from Jay.

- He would be a Very Chill Best Friend,The One that you could go Somewhere with and he wouldnt do Something "Silly" or "Random",He'd Just have a Great Time with you.

- Loves to go Shopping with you and Spoil you with Gifts,He Loves the Excited Smile that Appears on your Face whenever he has a New Gift for you.

- He is Pretty Calm but When Someone Dares to be Rude or Disrespectful to you,He would make Sure that They Learn to Never do it again,Not in a Terrible or Violent Way though.He can just Simply Intimidate with a Good Choice of Words and Fierce Look in his Eyes.

- Would Sometimes Fall Asleep on your Bed when he Comes Over to Hang out.

- Cooks for and with you.

- When Laying on the Couch,He would Pull you Close and Wrap his Arms around your Body,Hugging you Tightly with a Soft Smile on his Face.