A Circus of Power🎃.Sh

Heyy,How are you? I Hope you're doing Absolutly Amazing :)

This is Another Halloween Chapter🎃 And Like with the Other Ones,There are Mentions of Violence,Blood,Killing and Strong Language.If you're not Comfortable with these Topics,Do not Push yourself to Read the Chapter,Your Well Being is more Important.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (^v^)

-----------------------------------------------

The Full Moon was Pushing its Light Through the Dark Clouds of the Night.Even at an Hour Like this,Children and Teenager's were Still Outside,Collecting the Most Desireable Sweets in Their Various Costumes.

The Streets were Filled with the Joyful Laughter of the Trick or Treaters,Overshadowing the Desperate Cries of One Young Boy.His Dark Hair Casts a Shadow over his Eyes,Hiding them in Darkness,His Dirt Covered Hands do their Best to Wipe the Warm Tears Running down his Face.

"Sunghoon,Come on,Get up now...We don't have all Night."An Inpatient Woman Rushes to Pull the Boy up from Ground,Watching as Drops of Dirty Water fall to the Cold Floor.A Low Sigh Escapes the Woman's Lips,Revealing her Frustration with the Boy and his Behaviour "Stop Crying Already,Maybe if you weren't a Witchy Freak then the Others wouldnt Treat you Like that."

The Boy Tilts his Head Upwards,Looking at the Woman with his Sparkling Eyes "B-But I didnt Choose to be Like this...I Didnt even do Anything to Scare them.""Well,If its Bothers you so Much,Then go Complain to your Parents...They're the Ones Responsible for These...Things."The Woman's Back gets Turned to the Boy,Giving him a Somewhat Cold Sign to not Contuine the Conversation He has Gotten so Involved in.

"But How...They didnt Choose this Either-""Sunghoon,I don't Care...Its not my Duty to Take Care of you and your Powers,My Duty is to Look after you an the Other Kids while Trick or Treating...And Guess what,The Others have already Walked off Because of your Crying."

Horrified by the Harsh Words Thrown at him,The Boy Only Stared as the Woman Moved her Body away from his Location.The Other Kids that the Woman Mentioned Started Appearing from All Diffrent Kinds of Houses,Proudly Showing the Candy they've Recieved Thanks to their Incredible Costumes,Something the Boy Lacked aswell.

The Tips of his Fingers Started Tearing on the Cheap,Plastic-Like Fabric of his Costume that has been Covered by the Dirt and Unclean Water of a Puddle.

He Stared at his Dirty Hands,Analyzing the Trail of Mud on them.He Could Hear the Laughter of the Other Children,They've Quickly Turned from a Joyful Laughter to a Teasing One,One that was Directed at the Petrified Boy.

The Look in his Eyes Became Darker and Darker,It would be Filled with a Sharp Rage that made the Boy Slowly Frown with an Incredible Amount of Focus.Suddelnly,The Laughter of the Children has Turned into Loud to him Obnoxious Screams of Horror,They Watched as the Bloody Body of their Friend Fell to the Dirty Ground.

The Boy Raised one of his Brows as he Felt a Sense of Satisfaction,He Placed his Focus Quickly on Another One of his so Called Friends,Making them Drop to the Ground,Faster than the Others Around them Could Blink.

"Sunghoon,Stop this...Right now!"The Woman Seemed to Have Thought that She Could Convience the Boy,But was Instantly Proven Wrong when She Herself was Added to his Kill Count.

It didnt Take the Boy Long to Deal with the Others,Making them all Drop to Ground Eventually,All but One.As he Approached the Horrific View,He Could Spot one Girl,A Girl his Age.He Only Stared at her Coldly,Wondering Wether or not to Approach her Instead.

"Wh-Why did you do that?"She Asked with a Shaky Voice that Exposed her Fear to the Boy who Simply Couldnt Answer the Question he was Asked.He Stayed Still,As if he was Frozen in Time,Only Staring Down at the Girl.