When they're Obsessed with you♦️

Heyy,How are you? I Hope you're doing Great (^◡^)

Just for the Context: The Members met you and Began to Obsess over you.

This Chapter will not Mention anything Violent,Its just about an Obsession that does not Involve Violence.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy( ˙ ˘ ˙)

----------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- When you were Suprisingly Told that you were Gonna have a Male Roommate,You didnt Think it would be Heeseung.Not that you knew him,You didnt.He was just Odd at the beginning.

- While there were Times where He'd Behave Like any Guy his Age,Possibly a bit Nicer,There were also alot of Times where he was Behaving in Ways that you didnt Quite Understand.

- As an Example,He would Act like you werent There and then the Next Second,He would be Acting like he was Glued onto you,Clingy onto you Basically.There would be Times where he would Randomly Knock on the Door of your Room in the Middle of the Night,Asking if he could Stay in your Room as he's Scared.

- At First you were Confused about his Behaviour,Especially Because you didnt Know each other for very Long,But Eventually you Started to Adore it a bit.You found it Cute that he Felt so Comfortable with you around and that he'd go to you when he needs to Talk.

- You never had to Worry about any Disrespecting you either.When his Friends tried to do so Once,He Almost Beat them up,Maybe not the best Reaction but they Definitly never Tried to Say Anything about you that Lacked in Respect.

- What you didnt know was that Heeseung had Feelings for you that he couldnt Quite Describe.He Felt Excited yet Nervous around you,He Wanted you for Himself but Understood that it wouldnt be Easy to Achieve that without Hurting you in the Process and thats Something He'd never do.

- He Eventually Settled on Keeping you around him for as much as Possible and be as Close as he can get.Because of that you would Often Find Yourself doing anything with Him right Next to you,He might he Cuddle you.

- He Really doesnt have any Bad Intentions,He's just Obsessed with you without Realizing it and Mistakes it as Love.

Jay

- Jay met you for the very First Time in College where he was Forced to Sit Next to you,Which for Some Reason he Disliked.He Found you Annoying the Moment he met you and Figured out who you were.

- Why? He couldnt it Explain himself.

- He Took all the Chances he had to make you Upset or to Tease you,Even though he'd Feel Sorry After.His Friends Picked up on his Behaviour and Thought that he had a Crush on you,But he'd always Deny it and them even Considering it made him Feel Irritated.

- When you Finally had Enough and Told him off,He was Shocked.He Tried Leaving you Alone after you Told him to do so,As it would be a Pretty Good way to not Annoy Each Other,But he'd soon Feel Unsure about that.