Yandere x Yandere✿

Helloooo,How are you doing? I Hope that you're doing Great :)

This Chapter was Requested by AnonymousReader240

So,First of All i want to Say Thank you for Requesting this Chapter,I Really Appreciate it (^o^)
And Second,I Hope that you Enjoy the Chapter of Course (^ ◡ ^)

This Chapter is about both Y/n and the Members being a Yandere,And for this Chapter,Some of the Members will be the Og Yanderes again!

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (╹ ᵕ ╹)

-------------------------------------------------

Heeseung/New💮

- Maybe all it took to make you Snap was to be Left Behind by yet Another Person.At this Point,If You wanted to,You Could Call Yourself a Master of being Abandoned and Left Behind by the People you should be able to Trust.Somehow,You were Stuck in this Vicious Cycle of the People you Care for Leaving and Abandoning you,And Being Able to Break that Cycle appeared to be Impossible,Atleast that was until you met a Certain Someone.

- Heeseung.

- Unknown to you,The Boy had Similiar Experiences as you had them yourself,And even with Twisted and Dark Thoughts Controlling the Both of you,You Two were Still Somehow able to Find Comfort in Each Other.Heeseung Found the Admiration and Love he has been Looking for,While you Finally Found Someone who was Determinded to Staying with you,Forever and ever.

- It Appeared Perfect,Like Love at First Sight,But Really,It wasnt.Heeseung,While Loving practically everything about you,Still Felt the Urge to Teach You Things,To make you his Perfect Lover.You on the Other Hand,Originally Hoped for Some Kind off Unconditional Love and a Gentle,Comforting Feeling of Trust that you were so Desperate for,But even with the Two of you Obsessing over Each Other Immediately,You Somehow werent exactly able to Give Each Other what you Desired.

- You,As an Example,Felt Kind off Pushed Away at Times due to Heeseung trying to Teach and Train you,And when Eventually Seeing a Random Girl from School Talking to the Boy you Desired to be with,Something within you just Simply Snapped.

- The Sweet Laughs of the Girl and the Awkward Expression on Heeseung Face,Did She not get the Hint? He wasnt Interested in Talking to her,He didnt want to Talk to her,And you wouldnt Let her Talk to him.

- You didnt Bother to Wait for Heeseung to Leave the Area,You Attacked the Girl Right there and Allowed Heeseung to Watch in Amazement.Maybe,He didnt Think that you,Who Always Appeared Innocent and Easily Scared,Were Capable of doing such a Cruel Thing,But Well,You were.As her Body fell to Ground,You Watched Overwhelmed,Unable to Fully Process what you've just done,But Somehow,You didnt Feel Remorse or Anything that could even be Close to it.

- "And I Thought i'd have to Teach you a Couple of Things...Guess not."Heeseung,Clearly Amazed,Spoke to you while Admiring the Work you've Done.You were able to feel your Cheeks Blush when Hearing the Words of Heeseung,Those Sweet,Fascinated Words."No,You dont...you're Right...we're Already Perfect for Each Other."He Couldnt Hide his Grin,The Way you Reacted,Your Choice of Words,He Loved every bit of it.

- "I Guess,You wouldnt be Bothered if I Refer to you as Mine then?"