Things they like to do with you💕

Hello,How are you? I Hope that you're doing Amazing and that you're having a Great Day (╹◡╹) 

The Title of the Chapter Pretty much Explains the Context,Its about what the Member Like to do with you,They will also be your Boyfriend in this Chapter (^o^)

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------

Heeseung🌺

- Heeseung Loves to Teach you about his Favourite Games and Let you Teach him about your Favourite Things.

- Seeing how Excited you get when Talking about the Things you Like,Always makes him Smile.

- If there is an Option in a Game for him to Have two Characters,Then he would let you make a Character for yourself.

- You can Show him Things you Like and Talk about it as Much as you want.

- He doesnt Tell you,But he Simply Loves Talking to you.

Jay🌺

- This Boy Loves to go Shopping with you.

- When Visiting Clothing Stores,He Always Admires your Choice of Clothes but also Tries to give you Advice if you should Search for an Outfit in a Specific Style.

- He Kind off Spoils you and Tends to Buy you whatever you want,Only Stopping after he Realized how much Money he has Spent.

- Will Carry the Shopping Bags.

- Will also Try and Organize your Closet thats Filled with Clothes he has Bought for you.

Jake🌺

- He Absolutly Adores it whenever you and him go on Walks Together,Preferably with Layla.

- He Always Carry a Huge Adoring Smile on his Face when you're Outside,Especially when you Hold Layla's Leash and Try your Best to Keep her Close.

- Will Use the Fact that you're Holding the Leash to Place his Hand on yours.