"Dig in everyone," I say gesturing to the table.

And we did. Everything, down to the last raspberry was consumed.

"Raelyn I have missed your cooking," Azaleah sighed when she was finished.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"You are amazing!" Draco said putting his arm around me.

"I am glad you all enjoyed." I rose to my feet and reached for my wand making all the dishes and pans begin to wash and dry themselves.

"So what's on everyone's agenda today?" Theo asked leaning back on his chair.

"The Minister is coming later to see you Azaleah. After work I think."

"Really," she asked sounding a little nervous. "Did he say why?"

"Don't worry babe. I'm sure it's just to see how you are holding up." Theo smiled.

"But I'm fine. Look at me I'm fine." She wasn't convincing anyone though as she began to shift in her chair.

"Hey," I smiled and grabbed her hand. "It's OK. You are fine and nothing or no one is going to hurt you."

She gave my hand a squeeze.

"Do you want to through the paperwork now Azaleah? The others can wait in the other room."

She nodded and so Theo, Draco and I rose and sulked out of the kitchen. I'm the living room Draco took up the same seat and like last night, pulled me onto his knee.

"There are other chairs you know," Theo smirked.

"But this one is the best," I smiled. "Hey how did she sleep last night?"

The smile on his face suddenly disappeared. He looked worried now.

"She mumbled in her sleep. Something about 'You can't tell her' and 'Why did you do that?' But then she screamed 'Murder' so I woke her up.

"Why didn't we hear her?" Draco thought aloud.

"Well we put a silencing charm on the room before so we could..." He trailed off.

"Ah makes sense."

"I gave her sleeping potion after that which kind of knocked her out."

"She was the same the night before."

"I'm worried." Theo admitted.

"We have no clue what she has been through Theo. We need to give her time. She will get better." Draco assured him.

"I bloody hope so. I hate to see her in pain." Theo sniffed

"That's what we are here for."

It went quite silent after that. We waited as  Mrs Malfoy and Azaleah went through what we assumed was the same paperwork that Mrs Malfoy and Andromeda went through as well.

By the time they were done it was almost midday.

Azaleah came in and sat down. "So did you decide on what we are doing today? Bare in mind I am technically under house arrest."

"Well Christmas is in 2 days. Why don't we decorate the house? I don't even have a tree!" I exclaimed.

"It's nearly Christmas?!" Azaleah gasped. "Wow time flies when your...well locked up."

Another awkward silence.

"Right we need a tree," Draco started.

"And decorations!"

"And snacks!" Theo added as we all turned to him. "What? Snacks are always a good idea."

"Well you will get all of decorations in Diagonal Alley. Why don't you head and I will stay here with Azaleah?" Mrs Malfoy suggested.