"Oh. Do you know any other of them?"  I asked.

"Hiro told me that the guy with goat beard and brown hair and eyes is Eugene Fitzherbert. Next to him, also brown hair and messy hairstyle and green eyes is Hiccup Haddock," GoGo pointed out the people and then leaned back on her chair. She was wearing this black outfit.

"Thank you!" I said as now I at least know few of the recruits on the bus by looks.

"My name is Elsa Arendelle," I introduced myself. Then Rapunzel and Merida told her who they were. GoGo came up with nicknames to them, Rapunzel is Punz and Merida is Mer. I'm Els to them.

My heart was racing for the whole journey. I kept on listening rumors about how the training will be like and what type of people are going to train us.

Apparently there are three trainers in this camp and all of them are captains. They were once part of this famous group in the army, like special forces or something like that. Their group even had a nickname, The Guardians.

And the trainers? Well there's this bubbly and happy woman called Toothiana F.Airy, 27 year old former member of the Guardians. Then there's Bunnymund E. Aster who is really obsessed in combat. And one more, Jackson Overland, every time when his name is mentioned people start to whisper. It's almost like this Jackson is feared and no one wants into his squat.

However I've heard that Captain Overland won't take any girls into his squat for some reasons which are unspoken. That's fine to me though.

The bus parked in the yard, just in the middle of barrack area. There was thirty minutes drive to Burgess from here even though we sort of were in the town. We were given instructions to take our bags and go in front of the command building and that's what we did.

"Do you think that we will be in the same squat?" Punzie whispered as we were walking forward. The four of us were walking together, I was on the left side of our small group.

I threw my bag better to my shoulder and that's when I heard a loud groan. It literally sounded so hateful that I froze to my steps and then something bumped into me. I started hearing gasps around me.

"What the fuck!" I heard this angry shout and I turn around quickly. I see a pair of cyan blue eyes staring at me, thin lips that are tightly against each other. There's this guy, wearing a uniform and staring right at me. His eyes are filled with hatred and I notice how he looks at me from tip to toe and back.

"Who the heck do you think you are?" He roared and for my horror I notice everyone's attention on us. He had this weird colored hair, silvery white that was long and wind wisped looking. Then I saw his mark, he was a Captain in here.

"I'm sorry sir!" I replied. Then I saw the nametag. Overland, he is the Captain Overland.

"Tch, wearing summer skirts on recruiting day. There's no room for ladies in the army," he told me while his eyes narrowed. A chill run up on my spine as he passed me.

"That was harsh," Punzie gulped out.

"If he wasn't a Captain I would have knocked some sense into him," Merida growled and gave the Captain an angry glare.

When we got into Command Building I notice that there are three people standing in pedestal. One of them was Captain Jackson Overland, the woman was Toothiana A. Fairy and on her right was Bunnymund E. Aster. All of them were standing with their backs straight, each one of them had a piece of paper.

Captain Aster greeted everyone, told us some basic information. Then he called his squat members name by name. I watch as his squat took their things and went to the barrack that Captain Aster told them to.