Prologue

POV Elsa

One by one I'm packing my things. Not much but at least some. Some basic t-shirts, jeans, gymnastic clothes and underwear. Last but not the least I gently place a picture frame into my bag, it's me and Anna.

"Elsa?" Anna's voice comes from the door. Her voice is concerned, bit insecure as she knocks on the doorframe.

"Yeah, I'm about done!" I replied as I closed the bag. I throw it on my back and then I pulled down my shirt a bit. It had a sweetheart neck and then I had a skirt just below my knees. The summer was already ending but the day was hot.

"No! I didn't come because of that. Are you sure that you want to go there?" Anna mumbled and I go to her. I'm still tying up my hair into tight bun above my head.

"Yes I am Anna. I need to do this!" I sighed as Anna touched my shoulder.

"But army Els! They will train you into killer and then ship you far across the ocean into some unknown country to be killed!" Anna spoke fast and was panting.

I laughed a bit, "I just need to test myself! To see how much I can do and how strong I am. I'm not turning into monster, you said it to me a while ago and it's just some training. Just remain calm?" I smiled. Anna nodded her head slowly, clearly being reluctant to let go of my shoulder.

"Couldn't you just have gone to some summer camp?" Anna sighed loudly.

"Nope, it's not the same thing. I'm going to be just fine and I will write to you every week," I smiled warmly as I wrap my arms around her. She responses to my hug and I feel her hands tightening around me to the point that I'm almost positive that I will be strangled. Then she let go of me.

Saying farewell for now felt hard. The fact however was that if I would now back off I would be sent into prison from running away from duty. I had signed myself into army some time ago.

They had this shuttle bus going from my city to the base. It would be located in Burgess but further in the countryside.

In the bus I look for a place to sit. Some guys are keeping a racket in the back seat and I look around while carrying my bag.

"Hi!" I heard a voice chirping and I look to my right. A girl with strikingly glowing blonde hair is smiling to me. Her eyes are like emeralds.

"Hey!" I replied and I saw her patting the seat next to her.

"Sit here?" She smiled and I nodded in gratitude. I sat next to her, I notice that on the seat next to us is a girl with frizzly fiery red hair.

"Thank you! My name is Elsa Arendelle," I said to the girl who took my hand to shake.

"Rapunzel Corona and that's Merida Dunbroch," she nodded towards the girl with red hair. When she heard her name she started to look at us. Her eyes were sea blue in color.

"Nice to see ya," Merida grinned and the bus drove off. It was now full since this was last stop before the base. The guys on the back started cheering loudly which made me flinch.

"Don't you worry about those brats. They might be loud but totally harmless and if they cause you trouble I will smack them," someone spoke behind us. I glance at Rapunzel who looks at me. In unison we turn around and see a girl chewing gum sitting behind us.

"Nice to see you three. I just noticed how well you've dressed considering that you're soon in army," the girl with dark eyes, black hair with purple stripes said with almost mocking tone.

"Well it might be my last time dressing up like this and it's a hot day," I said my response. "I didn't hear your name?" I told her.

"GoGo Tomago. My friend Hiro Hamada is that shortie with black messy hair and dark eyes," GoGo nodded towards the back where the guys started singing some road trip song.