Meetings & Greetings

Start from the beginning

He dropped the books that he was carrying and stepped closer, wrapping his arms around me and kissed me back. I stood up on my tip toes and grabbed the front of his robes, pulling him closer as I did.

I am not sure, it could have been seconds, minutes, hours even, but when we broke apart, he winked at me and my heart gave a flutter. "Come on you," he chuckled, picking up the books again. "Let's get up to the castle so we can continue...our little public display of affection."

He kept one arm around me, holding my waist as we headed back to the school.

Neither of us noticed the audience we had as we walked through the outskirts of the village and back to the school.

I wasn't a particularly cold day but I shivered under Draco's touch. Heading to your common room.

I stepped through the portrait and sat on the couch with Draco sitting next to me and turning to face me.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Theo won't be back until after dinner." I turned to look at him.

He seemed a little...nervous?

"Knut for your thoughts?"

Draco turned to look at you. "Me? Oh em I was just thinking."

"Care to share?"

"That guy in the bookshop? Your brothers friend? Why did he say he was surprised you were dating?"

"Becaue he was. While he was at school I never really dated anyone. I mean he is 3 years older so when he left school I was only really beginning to like boys."

Draco nodded in understanding. "So how many boyfriends have you had?"

"Well...I dated Dean Thomas. I actually dated him from April in 3rd year to the night of the Yule Ball."

"What happened?"

"He met a girl the night of the Yule Ball and was completly smitten with her. So I told him to go get her."

"You let your boyfriend go after another girl?"

"Well if he was interested in her then he wasn't interested in me was he?"

"He's a bloody fool. So is he your only boyfriend?"

"No...I dated another guy 5th year & a little of 6th year but we kept it a secret really."

"Why?"

"Because he was older. He had already graduated Hogwarts and we met up in Hogsmeade every weekend. He had a little flat there."

"Would I know him?"

"I would say you would. He was a Slytherin. Theo knew him well enough."

"Knew who well enough?" Blaise asked as he, Theo and Pansy came into the dorm room.

"Raeyln's ex boyfriend."

"You told him about Wren?"

"Wait - Wren? As in -" Draco paled before Pansy interrupted.

"My step - brother?!" Pansy shrieked.

"Wait, what? No his name is Wren Hawthorne." I tried to back track.

"Yeah we have the same mother but not same father...so you were the girl...the one?" She asks making quote marks out of her hands.

"She was what?" Draco asked.

"He always talked about a girl he was seeing. She was the whole reason he bought that little flat in the Village. I expected it was so he could shag her very chance he got...wait so that was you?"