chapter 9: i don't care about you, you can break your leg!

gu yiming returned.

yu bei saw a savior.

the savior's face was a little dark, pulling him down a corner.

"er, you honestly tell me, when did you and wang jiarui meet?"

yu bei was not very comfortable, he was angry and corrupt to catch the adulteress?

"forgot, what?"

just don't say it.

yu bei's face was straightened by him, and he could only look directly at him.

"are you still going to hide from me?!"

"i forgot! about a year ago? "

"you two added contact information, why didn't you tell me?" you've been secretly hooking up with him for a year! "

remember the url

yu bei felt that gu yiming was very strange, and his expression was very similar to that of a turtle grandchild wearing a green hat, and he was very depressed.

but he was not gu yiming's eighth daughter-in-law.

what is hookup?

"i was invited to work at the right age."

"invite a fart to you!"

gu yiming was anxious.

he was in a hurry.

"didn't you find out before i made an appointment?"

"you still want to make an appointment?!"

"i..."

say so.

the conversation grew strange.

gu yiming was excited, his voice was also loud, and there were staff in the room, they were all pretending to be busy with the work at hand.

in fact, yu bei knew that they were all eating melons with the afterglow.

"what did wang jiarui tell you?"

yu bei himself was still confused, gu yiming was anxious?

"he said..." gu yiming's face was gloomy, "he wants me to give you up to him." "

"what the heck?"

i'm not an object, can i sell it?

"what do you say?"

gu yiming glared at him: "what else can i say?" do you really want to run with him? yes?! "

"i didn't think about it!"

possible...... thoughts?

gu yiming was still talking to himself: "it turns out that you already had the idea of betraying me, you can think about the fate of betraying me!" "

when gu yiming was anxious, why was he the same as the domineering president in the second grade?

what else can happen?

isn't it true that no one pays the rent?

sleeper.

that's horrible.

"i didn't think about leaving you, really." yu bei comforted him with a love pulse.

"preferably."

"i just watched wang jiarui invest in movies very diligently, and i wanted to rub a role to play."

"no wonder you packed up your heart and rushed to date people, if i hadn't found out earlier, you would have run away with people with nests!"

wrong.