Chapter 127: Hard Teeth

It gives me a headache just thinking about it.

It's only been a long time, and Ji Weiwei actually has a female ticket.

Then why did you have an affair with me when you were in the crew?

I see how she will face me in the future.

There was only 101 dormitory men's group left in the room.

Things have come to this point.

People don't want to.

"Yes, the marriage can't be concluded.

Xia Yifan slumped in his chair.

I guess he's the messiest.

"Third brother......" Yu Bei was surprised, "You can't blame Qin Feng for making trouble, it was your fiancée who ran away with another woman."

Xia Yifan was stabbed with an arrow in the heart.

"Uh...... I mean, we can't lose, you take revenge on her!" Yu Beiqi made his idea, "You also eloped with other men!" Gu Yiming dragged Yu Bei back and covered his mouth.

It seems that if you slow down a little, Yubei will suffer violence.

Qin Feng also gloated there and said: "Bye bye, bye bye, the next one will be more obedient." Rest assured, you can find a wife. 

"Who are you looking for?" Xia Yifan said angrily, "Are you compensating me?"

Gu Yiming opened his mouth and asked, "Seriously, what are you two going to do?"

"What else can you plan?"

Xia Yifan lit a cigarette.

"Just live alone.

"What a mess of your private life. Qin Feng sneered, "When did you become so casual?" Xia Yifan gradually became irritable: "Qin Feng, you can shut up, it's all come to this point, we are not embarrassed, you also said it before, just don't interact with each other in the future."

"I'm angry.

Qin Feng muttered.

Xia Yifan became even more irritable, and asked loudly: "Are you a three-year-old child?"

 "If you change your mind, you will change your mind?!"

"Then who asked you and your dad to stimulate me?" I calmed down and felt that my friend could still do it, right?".

"I lack a friend like you?" Xia Yifan said angrily, "Why are you so cheap? I owe you, I will compensate you in the future, you said let me stay away from you, okay, I'll get out, why do you want to be friends now?"

Qin Feng plucked out his ears and said casually: "I think about it, I can't let you live so comfortably."

Xia Yifan couldn't understand.

"It's that if you get married, I'll mess with you, if you don't get married, I'll be your friend and disgust you, I just feel, I can't let you live a good life anyway, if you get married happily, I won't be happy, I have to be by your side to respond to you, yes, I am revenge. "

Qin Feng is.

But Yu Bei felt that he was insincere.

— I want to be around someone for the rest of my life and disgust him.

If that's not love, he's just awkward.

is even more awkward than Gu Yiming.

Obviously, Xia Yifan also discovered this.