Chapter 107: The President's Stand-in Lover

Blind, I really don't need to be so polite.

That's what to call when you call it.

I'm usually embarrassed.

"I just talked to this kid for a while. The uncle answered first, smiling kindly.

"Do you know?" Gu Yiming was slightly surprised.

"I just met, it's a good boy.

Gu Yiming frowned and said, "Where are you obedient?" I've been making trouble lately.

"You're too harsh. The uncle taught him, "It's not easy for people and children to follow you, you have to be tolerant when you make mistakes, men have to be generous, don't learn dictatorship from others, the big husband is the husband first"

Gu Yiming's brows furrowed even more.

"Did someone say anything to you?"

"No, let's go to dinner, kid, let's go, together." The uncle patted Yu Bei's shoulder, and then walked ahead with Gu Yiming.

Yu Bei hadn't figured it out yet, and his skull was rusty and half a beat slower.

Dad?!?!

Yu Bei turned his head to look at his uncle, and then at Gu Yiming.

Wow, what a fucking look.

No, it's like a dad.

No wonder it's as big.

A thunderbolt from the bridge bean sack

was split in his head, and Yu Bei almost peed his pants.

So just now I hooked up with my ex-boyfriend and his dad and called my brother , I scolded my ex-boyfriend and his dad and even his son capitalism, I smoked with my ex-boyfriend and his dad, and I was right I also took aim at my ex-boyfriend's dad's chicken piles, each of which was going to be hung up behind closed doors.

Gu Yiming's dad has a familiar northern accent, why didn't I hear it?!

I'm so embarrassed now that I want to turn into a paramecium and everywhere in the living room.

You can't blame me entirely, in terms of age, Gu's father is almost fifty, right?

It's definitely a facelift.

Yu Beizhan followed behind tremblingly.

I didn't dare to squeak.

I don't dare to put it in my fart.

I can't wait to pinch my breath.

Fortunately, Gu Yiming's father was tight-lipped and didn't tell Gu Yiming what happened in the bathroom.

I want Gu Yiming to know, if he doesn't pump me, I have to pump myself.

Gu Yiming's father is so handsome.

Gu Yiming's yuppie temperament was still too immature in front of Lao Gu.

I don't know if Gu Yiming lacks a stepmother.

If you can't be his bride, you can also be his wife.

Will Gu Yiming be so handsome when he is old?

When Yu Bei saw the beautiful woman wearing a pearl necklace, he immediately snuffed out the signs of his evil.

That must be Gu Yiming's mother.

Big double eyelids, goose egg face, delicate but not small family-like nose and lips, wearing a retro cheongsam, keeping up with the ladies of the last century, with a smile and a smile like a real aristocratic lady.