Chapter 110: Do you want to be with me officially or not

What's the matter, more and more people are congested at the door.

Yu Bei's face is similar to that of a steamed lobster.

It's red and hot.

The embarrassing aura ran from the Tianling Gai for a week, paralyzing Yu Bei's whole body.

The brain has lost its function.

At this time, Yu Bei even wanted to make himself dizzy.

It won't be seen as a monkey by a group of people with a bare buttocks.

That's when you see the quality of a person.

Gu Yiming was obviously much calmer.

"What do you see?" he was fierce, and all kinds of strange shapes and freeze-frame shapes of the gods and Buddhas at the door came back to their souls.

"Oh, it's fine, nothing. Let's disperse, let's not crowd the people behind!" Xiaobai took the lead and rushed in.

Yu Bei is about to cry, Xiaobai is really sensible.

Xiaobai shouted and shouted anxiously: "I said don't squeeze blindly! I can't stand still! Queue up, queue up to get on the bus, uh no, it's all scattered! There's nothing to see, what I see is tightly sewn in my mouth!" 

"It's not that you listen to me explain that things are like this, I wet my pants at the beach, I'm changing my pants, Gu Yiming is ready to take a shower, don't go, don't misunderstand"

Yu Bei struggled to explain.

Facing an empty hallway.

Can you not get me wrong?

I took off my clothes and pants.

"Come back, you.

Gu Yiming pulled him back, locked the door, and looked down at his lower body.

"Your ass is exposed, and you're still rushing out?"

Yu Bei turned his head to see that there was a white and tender slit.

Hurriedly ripped his shirt, but covered this side and exposed that.

"Gu Yiming, do you think they will believe my explanation?"

"Just" Gu Yiming didn't know what to say, "It's outrageous."

Yu Bei sat at the head of the bed, and the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

wants to use Gu Yiming's abdominal muscles as a washboard.

"It's all up to you.

Gu Yiming took the pot inexplicably and said: "Why do you rely on me? It's not that I pee my pants, it's you who said you want to avoid them, so you came to my room, if it weren't for my quick eyes, you would show more than your ass."

Yu Bei gritted his teeth.

It's already annoyed.

"It's all up to you to drag the car, otherwise I will pee my crotch? Gu Yiming, didn't you just say that Xiaobai was in my room? Didn't he just come back? You are running the train with your mouth full, and you can't believe it!"

Gu Yiming was thick-skinned and smiled.

"Forget it, since things have happened, there is no way, come, let's eat a candy to calm down, wash and sleep."

Gu Yiming peeled a mint candy for him and fed it to his mouth.

When Yu Bei was pushed into the bathroom, he was relieved.