Chapter 134: Smacking

Yu Bei didn't understand it.

Gu Yiming obviously won at the starting line of his life, why did he return to China to start from scratch.

Doesn't it smell good when you lie down?

I think it's very fragrant anyway.

Yu Bei's consciousness is similar to Gu Junru's.

Eating and waiting to die is also a technical job.

"Dad...... That's not good. "

That's good.

But I'll have to be polite.

"What's the matter?"

Yu Bei found that Gu Hongsheng always looked like he was listening to you carefully, and such a look often made people forget that Gu Hongsheng was a scumbag.

was scummed willingly.

"Reactive power is not punished...... It's not good for Gu Yiming to know in this way. "

A film company that can gain a foothold in Hollywood must be quite bullish.

So many shares, that's it for me.

Then it burns your hands.

"If you know, you know, it's not his."

Ruthless.

I heard that family education abroad is so ruthless.

Gu Hongsheng suddenly chuckled and said, "You kid has no head and no brains, did you just come to the United States after careful consideration......?" didn't ...... "Father Gu gave me the property."

Dad Gu was right in everything.

You criticize vigorously.

"Yes, you didn't think about anything, you are in a foreign country, you don't have any plans of your own, and you are not afraid that Gu Yiming will sell you.

"That won't be haha. "

Yu Bei is very confident.

Because I don't sell for anything.

Gu Yiming is not short of this money.

You can't sell it to Africa as a miner.

"You......"

Gu Hongsheng didn't know what to say, and rubbed Yu Bei's head.

"No matter where you are, money is a man's confidence. So you take the shares of this company, and Gu Yiming will treat you badly in the future, so you will use this money to get him, don't tell Gu Yiming. Yu Bei was moved to death.

The father-in-law is much more reliable than the father-in-law.

I can't wait to kiss Gu Hongsheng.

Then bring him a basin of water to wash his feet.

Daddy, wash your feet.

What a father and a son.

But Yu Bei held back.

I'm afraid that Dad Gu will misunderstand something.

In the future, Dad Gu is the sky, Dad Gu is the earth, and I am wholeheartedly devoted to Dad Gu.

Yu Beizheng secretly swore that Gu Yiming had come over.

It was not early, Gu Hongsheng and Jiang Shuyu were about to go home, Yu Bei sincerely sent them to the door of the house, and almost knelt to see each other off.

With tears in his eyes, he watched Gu's father and mother's car leave.

Gu Yiming glanced at Yu Bei several times.