Chapter 44: Lao Tzu is not your little heart

Yu Bei didn't even think about it.

When I die, I was still a chick.

Except for being bathed by his mother when he was a child, no one touched his chickens.

Isn't this Nima a complete failure? It's so unwilling!

Gu Yiming didn't get it.

According to the script, he wants to be reborn as a freshman, and when he first met Gu Yiming, he started the road of counterattack.

After being reborn, let Gu Yiming, a scumbag, follow me every day as a tiǎn dog.

Yu Bei has thought about the title, and it is called "After Rebirth, the Cold Male God Becomes My Tiǎn Dog".

These were all Yu Bei's thoughts within 001 seconds.

He didn't have time to think about anything else.

After all, the puddle reached the thigh, and the water seeping out was only as high as a boot.

"Gu Yiming!!" Yu Bei shouted heartbreakingly, and found that he was standing firmly.

"It's okay, my shoes are wet.

Gu Yiming also strode over.

"Damn, you want to scare Lao Tzu to death?" Gu Yiming scolded, "I thought you fell into a hole in the ice." Yu Bei was surrounded by a group of people and several cameras.

Everyone tacitly joined hands to form a silent and embarrassing circle.

"You haven't come up yet?" Gu Yiming was still scolding, "Preparing to celebrate the New Year in the pit?!"

"What is Gu Yiming's fierceness?"

Yu Bei wanted to scold him.

I didn't throw you in the pit again.

Is it you who hurt?

Lao Tzu is not your little liver.

"I won't reach out and pull a hand"

The rebirth failed, and Yu Bei was also resentful.

"Aren't you capable? tell you to put away your camera and watch the road well, if you don't listen to me, come up yourself!"

Yu Bei said angrily, "It's as if you can't do it without you"

It's too early to say.

The ice surface was really a bit slippery, and Yu Bei almost fell into a dog and was carried up by the collar.

"Can you do without me?"

Gu Yiming was quite nervous.

Yu Bei felt that there was nothing to worry about.

Wouldn't he have less fun without me?"

"Gu Yiming, what should I do now?"

"Garlic cloves, what else can I do, go home!"

Gu Yiming glanced at the side.

"What about filming? What about the director, call a car!" Gu Yiming is indeed angry, he is usually easy to talk, but he is also quick-tempered.

"Well, I'm not going back.

As if he had misheard, Gu Yiming turned around and looked at him in disbelief.

"What do you want to do if you don't go back?"

"Keep completing the mission, it's still on the show, and I still want to soak in the hot springs." "