Chapter 76: I won't give it

If I don't give it to Yu Bei, I will find out that something is wrong.

"Stop, stop, Gu Yiming, stop talking for me!" Gu Yiming was interrupted, still unfinished.

"What's wrong?"

"Nima, is this kissing? you cupping, you"

Yu Bei rubbed his swollen lips and looked in the rearview mirror, and he was almost sucked into a sausage mouth, and his flaming red lips were alive.

"Then I'll be gentle, try again?"

"You wait a while!"

Yu Bei stopped him.

I was carried away by joy just now.

Now that his smart IQ has returned to the high ground, Yu Bei calmed down a little.

Although it has always been Yu Bei's dream to stir up the foundation with Gu Yiming, this dream came true too suddenly.

Yu Bei was a little fluttering.

Unbelievable.

"Don't you feel disgusted? Kiss me.

"No, why is it disgusting?" Yu Bei sighed and said: "After all, it requires the interaction of saliva, and ordinary straight men don't do this"

Gu Yiming is more selfless than Yu Bei.

I knew that Wang Gengshuo, a psychiatrist, was not licensed.

It's just a mouthful.

"I haven't eaten what you've eaten, haven't I drunk the water you've drunk?"

Gu Yiming said very reasonably.

"Gu Yiming, you don't have to do this, I won't force you. You tell me the truth, I don't break up with you.

"I didn't force it, I volunteered.

Gu Yiming replied very cheerfully.

"Then why did you avoid me some time ago? Do you still play the trick of saying goodbye without saying goodbye? Do you admit that you hesitated before?"

"What do you think? On the first day of junior high school, you still had a bad cold, and I want you to sleep a little longer. It's really urgent, the court will start soon, I and Lao Lu have to prepare, and I also made up a movie premiere "That means, I have a lot of play?"

I feel uncomfortable. Yu Bei was dissatisfied, "It's like without you, I'll have to be a virgin until I'm old"

"Why do you think that?" Gu Yiming pinched Yu Bei's chin and turned his face around, "Mi'er, in fact, I've always thought you were quite sassy."

I have three times a day, and I have been in the same situation.

Yu Bei felt that he should be more reserved.

But the chastity archway has long been used as a bed board by him.

"When did I find out?" asked Yu Bei.

Gu Yiming thought about it for a while and said: "I guess I had this idea before graduation for many years, and then I saw Wang Jiarui and a group of dead gay, like goblins, they wanted to eat Tang monk meat, I wanted to try it, Lao Tzu has raised meat for so many years and can't let others eat it, right?!"

"Then how can you not put it into action?!"

Yu Bei was so angry!

Let me wait so long.

"It's not because of the personalized signature you sent out by the university!" Gu Yiming shrugged his shoulders and said, "Inevergiveup, 'I won't give it up'!"