Chapter 60: Little {Essence}

Yubei stared at the anxious Gu Yiming in the elevator home.

Hate not to go on the third leg.

"What are you doing in a hurry to go home?"

Gu Yiming looked at his watch and said, "Go back and pack your things, I promised my mother that I would catch lunch tomorrow." 

"Isn't that tomorrow!"

"Don't you have to clean up tonight, it's too late to get it tomorrow, the first time you go to see our mother, can you be late and miss the time?"

It's quite savvy to go to my house.

Why weren't you so active when you got on me?

Yu Bei suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

"No, Gu Yiming, when did you promise my mother to go to lunch?"

"This morning."

Gu Yiming replied while putting Yu Bei's underwear into the storage bag and placing them in the suitcase.

"When do you have my mother's contact information?!"

Gu Yiming replied: "Take your mobile phone to see it, WeChat was added yesterday." "

Shocked!

Gu Yiming actually did this kind of thing to his roommate while he was asleep......

I think I can also go to the headlines and apply for it.

"You take a look at me, what are you talking about?"

Gu Yiming got up and asked seriously: "The mobile phone is private, can people look at it casually?"

"What kind of are you talking about? Don't you also peek at my mobile phone? What about my privacy?"

Yu Bei was very angry.

Gu Yiming finally closed the suitcase and said, "You are all my privacy, isn't your privacy my privacy?"

and so on...... Let me take a look at it......"

Yu Bei was stunned by him.

Before going to bed, Gu Yiming didn't let him glance at his phone.

Yu Bei was too curious.

It stands to reason that Gu Yiming and Yu Xianglian can have any topics?

I'm afraid it's not that I don't want to say anything bad.

Curious to the point that I can't sleep.

pillowed Gu Yiming's arm and turned it over and over.

Gu Yiming's mobile phone was placed at the bedside to charge, and the flickering lights of the charging display flashed with an alluring luster.

Like Gu Yiming's body, he shook the little handkerchief, "Come on?"

Actually, I'm a disciplined person.

But Gu Yiming peeked at my phone more than once.

It's not my fault.

OK, the mental construction is complete.

Yu Bei tiptoed up, turned over Gu Yiming's body, and finally touched the phone screen with his fingertips, and then stabbed and touched it.

Yu Bei glanced at Gu Yiming, under the slight sleeping lamp, his eyes were gently closed, and the straight bridge of his nose fell into shadows, making his facial features appear more three-dimensional and perfect.

Gu Yiming is really good-looking.

Yu Bei ruthlessly pulled Gu Yiming's finger and unlocked the screen lock of the mobile phone.