Chapter 123: It's officially announced

the next morning, and Yu Bei sneaked out of the house.

I was afraid that I would be caught by Yu Xianglian a minute late, and I asked in detail about last night's situation.

Write a 500-word process report.

It's hard to say what happened at the time.

On the way back, Yu Bei was so embarrassed that he toed on the ground to draw a map of Qingming Riverside just thinking about it.

Yu Xianglian also called.

"Hey"

Yu Bei was not arrogant at all.

broke Yu Xianglian's bed, and the consequences were serious.

"You two children are really, you left without breakfast, don't say I'll drive you away. Yu Xianglian counted them all down, "Is there anything like

you?" I didn't even say hello.

"I'm afraid you'll lose money from me. "

If you want to compensate, find Gu Yiming to compensate.

He has money.

"Don't you say that I forgot, I owe this first, Yu Bei, you can run the monk can't run the temple. Yu Xianglian then said, "I'm here to inform you of the matter, and I discussed it with your father for a night."

What are you talking about?

So cautious?

Gu Yiming leaned over: "You say, Mom."

Yu Bei glared at Gu Yiming, what kind of interjection.

What does it have to do with him?

He's here to join the family.

Not here to break up the family.

"That's the case, let's both think, it doesn't matter if the wedding is made up or not, you just have to decide for yourself, but the parents of both sides still have to meet, do you say no? "

Yu Bei thought it was a big deal.

"Okay, when the two elders are free, I'll arrange a meeting."

"That's a good idea. Yu Xianglian asked again, "Are you going to the United States?"

"If it's convenient for you, I'll take you to play by the way, I'm familiar with the United States."

Gu Yiming, this son-in-law, is really good at behaving.

When Yu Bei heard this, he wanted to marry his son to him.

"Okay, okay, that's it haha. Yu Xianglian's silver bell-like laughter came from the other end of the phone.

Yu Bei has reason and evidence to suspect that she didn't go to meet Gu Yiming's parents at all.

I want to go to the United States to play.

"Mom, don't make any unreasonable demands, and you can't play for too long.

Yu Bei gave her a vaccination.

"It's your business, not your money. And he was angry.

"Gu Yiming's money is my money!" Yu Bei regretted when he said it.

Ambition can't be revealed too early.

"Yo yo, tsk, put you up to it. "

Yu Xianglian is yin and yang over there.

"It's okay, it's okay, just hang up, distracted by talking on the highway on the highway.

"Nothing else. Yu Xianglian lowered her voice and asked, "The bed in the next room is sturdy, right?" I just bought it, did I shake it without any sound?"