Chapter 136: I Want You to Disappear from This World

"Don't Look for Me." Yu Bei's head hurts, "It's not a good thing, you go to him, isn't he your childhood sweetheart?"

You don't talk too much.

Lin Bei'er glared at Yu Bei hatefully.

"Where's your marriage certificate?

Limbel gave the order.

Yu Bei is strange.

"Why do you think I have a marriage certificate?"

Could it be that he wants to tear up my marriage certificate?

I didn't even want to tear it.

"I don't believe that Brother Yiming will marry you at all!" Lin Bei'er said with an oath, "He must have created this fake news in order to calm domestic public opinion! How could he marry you?" disappointed you.

It's really married.

Yu Bei didn't say.

It's because I don't want to be proud.

Pride makes people lag behind.

"Do you believe it or not......

"I just don't believe it! Brother Yiming doesn't love you!" Lin Beier said excitedly, "You take out the marriage certificate and show it to me! Unless I see it with my own eyes, I won't give up!"

Gu Yiming loves me.

You say it's not angry.

Yu Bei didn't say it, which stimulated this crazy woman, who knows what he can do.

"I can't see it. Yu Bei spread his hands and said, "I don't know where Gu Yiming is hiding." "

Then again.

Yu Bei still wondered.

Why is Gu Yiming hiding so secretly?

I'm afraid that I will run away with my marriage certificate?

Look at me so closely.

"You don't know?" said Limbelle, incredulous.

"Uh-huh, you ask him to go, maybe it's on him. 

"Yu Bei!!"

Lin Bei'er suddenly screamed, shaking Yu Bei's eardrum.

The whistle is fine.

"What are you doing?"

"How can you be so cheap?"

"Why are you scolding again?" Gu Yiming should also arrest Lin Beier and go to Wang Gengshuo's barefoot doctor to see a doctor.

Is there some kind of mania?

"It's just that you have nothing to do with yourself! You just rely on hooking up with Brother Yiming!" Lin Bei'er pointed at Yu Bei's nose and scolded, "What do you think you have? Well, why do you make Brother Yiming like you? In terms of family background, appearance, and talent, what point am I inferior to you? Let me tell you, you are nothing!"

Yubei is on fire.

It doesn't poke people's backbones like this.

Yu Bei couldn't refute it.

What is the truth of what is pure.

If you think about it carefully, it's really not worth it for Gu Yiming.

What did he like about me?

He liked me five meals a day, eating five catties at a time?

Seeing that I am not tall and picky?