chapter 8: you just want to go out and surf

"you said that the other day."

"i was wrong before, but now i know."

gu yiming controls the steering wheel with one hand, loosens the loose tie with the other hand, his fingers are bone-sensitive and slender, and he does not lack strength, pulling a tie is as elegant as playing the piano.

ah, this damn temptation.

sneaking a commotion shouldn't be seen by anyone, right?

"are you listening to me?"

"huh?" yu bei chick nodded, "yes, yes!" "

gu yiming continued, "i thought you were hiding from me, but now that i found out, you just wanted to go out on the waves. "

wave?

against a person's wave, can you call a wave?

the wave of concentration is not called a wave, it is called infatuation.

"when i came home before, you were very happy, this time not only locked me in the garage, but also always opposed me, shouting to go out, were you kicked in the head by a donkey?" just want to leave me alone and go out into the wilderness? why, is this home can't give you warmth anymore? "

straight men are really.

always feel like the whole world has to go around him? i'm biased!

"i didn't let you come."

"what is your attitude?" gu yiming was angry.

"you can't stand it or not come to my house."

we're also an arrogant and lovely person.

hum.

"i paid the rent."

"......"

what did yu bei say?

be sure to engage in business! otherwise, it will be pinched to death, like a dead fish being choked by someone, and no matter how much waves can twist.

the photography base of "i am an actor" has arrived, the live broadcast has not yet begun, and many fans who have raised their cards have gathered outside, and gu yiming has opened in from another channel.

"okay, i'll go in myself."

"i'll go with you."

gu yiming untied his seat belt very quickly, as if yu bei would run away if he slowed down.

"it's not convenient for you to show up now, right?"

gu yiming is on the cusp of the storm, and yu bei is afraid that as soon as he appears, he will be surrounded by entertainment and fans.

"it's okay, there are fewer people in the studio."

is he staring so tightly?

yu bei just can't do it if he wants to desert.

yu bei couldn't figure out his routine.

originally, yu bei's small coffee was led by a random staff member, but the on-site director had sharp eyes, saw gu yiming, and a bunch of people gathered around, personally leading gu yiming and yu bei to the lounge.

when he saw a person, yu bei instantly understood.

wang jiarui!

he was communicating with the director, and at a glance he saw gu yiming and yu bei, and came over to say hello.

"yi ming, i haven't seen you for a long time, i didn't expect you to come, are you a guest?"

"audience."