Chapter 152: How Many Dads Are You Carrying Me On Your Back?

A Month Later.

Yu Bei and Gu Yiming appeared at Haicheng International Airport.

Waiting for them are a sea of fans and journalists.

"Yiming!Gu Yiming!!Ahhh!!

"Gu Yiming, look at me! I'm so handsome!!I'm going to die!" Yu Bei snorted the snot frozen out of the air conditioner, faced the crowd blankly, and then took off the blindfold on his forehead and changed into sunglasses.

The burden of idols cannot be lost.

"If it weren't for so many fans, I would have almost forgotten that I was a superstar.

Yu Bei waved and greeted fans in all directions.

Cameras and phones click.

It's a little bit less to shout Yubei.

Gu Yiming is mine, so Gu Yiming's fans are my fans.

"Xiaobei!!Mom loves you!!"

A male fan shouted fiercer than anyone else.

Surrounded by various cameras, Yu Bei and Gu Yiming struggled out of the hall.

Gu Yiming turned around and took Yu Bei's hand.

The reception hall erupted in another click and screaming.

"Ahh

"Mr. Gu, can you give an interview for a minute?

Gu Yiming didn't stop, and replied: "Sorry, please don't cause congestion at the airport, if there is any problem, we will find time to hold a press conference."

Mr. Gu, Mr. Gu, how do you feel when you return to China after the lockdown is lifted?"

"Thank you for your support, fans and friends will never give up."

Gu Yiming's official answer was one by one.

When he got the news that day, he wasn't like that.

Excited as a cow.

Ploughed non-stop for two hours.

"my shoes......"

I don't know which one, and stepped on Yu Bei's heel.

Yu Bei turned around to pick it up, but he was already overwhelmed by the crowd.

"Forget it, let's go. Gu Yiming pulled him and urged, "You're not afraid of being trampled on?" said as if I was short.

Looking back, Yubei didn't dare to look back.

It's acceptable to drop a shoe, but it's not worth it if my big baby drops.

Yu Bei was pulled into the business car by Gu Yiming like a kite.

Qin Feng rushed out with one foot on the accelerator.

"Ahh

"That's, how about it?" Qin Feng said smugly, "My brother's chain store has already opened a second one!It will open tomorrow!" Xia Yifan poked him in the back mercilessly: "You can be a little more restrained, after saving so many years of savings, you can open a second fly restaurant." "

Fly restaurant, you ball!" Qin Feng argued, "That lot is a serious commercial street, damn, the rent of the store hurts me, my brother has already taken the high-end route, in the future, I am going to make a national chain, a high-end brand, no matter how to go abroad, it is not a problem to be listed in New York!"

"Eat more peanuts and you won't get drunk like this."

Xia Yifan snorted.

"Criticism, can I still drive after drinking? Qin Feng shook his head and said, "I know that you can't see Lao Tzu well, the day Lao Tzu makes money, when Xia Yanjun regrets it!"