chapter 22: men are much more fun than mobile phones

[at this time, a river crab crawled over]

yu bei used to think that the male god should be taken to look at from a distance and offered to be worshiped on the altar.

i couldn't believe it, he not only played with it, but also kneaded and scratched it for so long.

describe it.

sore hands.

yu bei deeply realized a mistake and wrote a heavy review here:

i was wrong, men are much more fun than cell phones!

gu yiming lay on his back with his eyes closed, and the beautiful throat knot surged up and down again.

look at it, very enjoyable and aftertaste.

the air was frozen, and gu yiming's thick breathing was clearly audible.

yu bei hesitantly drew paper and wiped the stains on his formal clothes.

a beach, gu yiming is a cow, right?!

everything flew to the neckline, and yu bei wondered if he had saved up for a year.

gu yiming opened his eyes and looked at yu bei.

"boy, i'm sorry."

"what?"

yu bei found that his eyes were red and his body was trembling, like he was being humiliated and indignant.

gu yiming thought i was angry?

actually, i was just too excited.

even a little bloody.

don't you dare to say that my body is trembling with hunger?

"haha." yu bei deliberately laughed twice, "how long have you not shot?" "

"i don't remember."

is it because it's been too long, so you can't remember?

or is it because of three days and two ends, i don't remember?

"how often do you usually pick it up and you forget?"

gu yiming thought for a moment: "it's been too long, at least for half a year." "

yu bei didn't believe it, the warblers and swallows around him were red men and green women, he didn't feel anything at all?

i'm afraid it wasn't the fahai that had been opened up.

"so how do you fix it?"

"anyway, i will dream of it..."

yu bei sighed twice and muttered, "what a waste..."

"what?"

"nothing, don't say good things a second time."

"waste?" gu yiming seemed to be slightly interested in this topic, "you want to eat?" "

"you roll."

yu bei imitated gu yiming's usual expression of mentioning gay, a dead look of a senior straight man.

oh, speaking of which, i am also the first to graduate in my major.

if professor wang knew that after graduation, i would use all the results of my studies on this, and i don't know if my diploma would be revoked.

don't look at gu yiming now intimate enough to let yu bei touch, in case he really found out that yu bei is a gay, maybe even the hulu brothers don't have to do it.